Saturday, September 1, 2012

Harry Imagine (Kaylee) Part 3

Imagine-
-''Harry, I have a competition today...want to come?" I hear Gemma say thru the door.
-"No I'm good I've got plans." I say grabbing my phone and calling Liam.
-"Hey." Liam says on the other line.
-''Meet me at parc in 10." I say
-''Sure." He says and we hang up.
I grab a par of jeans and put on a t-shirt and head out. About 10 minutes later I arrive at the parc and find him.
-"Hey Haz." He says 
-"Hey!" I say back
-''What's going on...?"
-''I have not spoken to her for 2 months and it's killing me."
-''Stop this stupidness! Go speak to her!!!"
-''I don't think so, I'm leaving for boarding school next monday. I'm getting away from all of this."
-"WHAT! HARRY! You can't do this! You are being stupid! This is the kind of stupid thing I was praying you would not do."
-''Well it's done. I'm leaving monday and there is nothing that can stop me.''
-''Fine then, I'll help you get your things together. I'm going to miss you bro."
-''Yeah me to..."
-"Did you tell the boys?"
-''Not yet..."
-''When are you!?"
-''I was hoping this week end. My mom is letting me our cottage. So we have it for the week end."
-''Do the boys know about the cottage thing?"
-"Yeah I sent them text's"
-''Ok. But I think your are a complete idiot for leaving like this. I wounder how Kaylee feels. One day she see's you and the other you just disapear."
-''I'm sure she never noticed me."
-"Whatever you want to think. Let's just go." He says and we go back to his house.

*Kaylee's POV From that night*
We were playing spin the bottle and so far I had kissed Niall, Zayn, Liam and was going to kiss Louis. I was going along with it but deep down I wanted the bottle to end up on Harry and I. I don't know why but since the first day I saw him I feel in love with him. I was waiting for him to ask me out but he never did. I was killing me. But let's get back to the game. SO I was about to kiss Louis and we where inches away, but then I see Harry storming out. I quickly pull back and watch Harry run out. I woundered what was going on.
-''Humm I'll be back." Liam says running off to get Harry. We watch him run off to then just look at each other.
-''So Kay! Are you going to kiss Louis or not!?" Gemma says.
-''Humm I'm kind of tired Gem, I think I'm just gonna go to bed."
-''Oh ok then... I'll go to bed to then. Humm boys you guys can crash down here." Gemma says and we walk up to her room. We arrive in her room and she throws me a PJ and we change then get under the coverts.
-''What was that all about..." I ask Gemma.
-''I'm not to sure...."
-''Oh ok." I say.
-''But humm Kay...do you have a thing for my brother?" She asks and I turn around quickly to look at her completly red.
-''Humm no...maybe...just a bit...ALOT!" I stutter.
-"OMG, I was right!" She says laughing and I hit her with my pillow.
-''Shut up" I say laughing, and she hits me back with her pillow. We start a pillow fight that goes on for about 5 minutes and then we just fall asleep because it was like 2 am.
After that night, so manye things changed. I never saw Harry for about 2 months. Today I had a competition, It was regionals, a very important day for me.
-"Hey! Did Harry come...?" I ask Gemma after hugging her.
-"No...He says he had plans."
-''Oh ok...." I say and sit down to stretch. Even though this competition was huge I could only think of Harry the whole time. We came first and everyone was happy, well so was I but I was just wishing Harry would of seen it. After about 20 minutes of celebration Gemma and I walk out.
-''Humm Kaylee...I have bad news..." Gemma tells me once we get outside.
-''What?" I ask
-''Harry is leaving monday for boarding school..."
-''WHAT!!" I shout "We are friday!! He has 3 days left here!"
-''I know....and this week end he is leaving to my moms cottage with his friends."
-''I can't beleibe him!"
-''You know he wont do anything. He has ben acting wierd these past 2 months. You better do something because he wont..."
-''What do you mean he wont...?"
-''Have you not figuered it out! That night when you kissed like all his friends in front of him, it broke him so he ran off. Now he has ben trying to forget about you and he is now leaving to boarding school because being around you kills him. Anyways he is leaving tonight for the cottage. He will be back sunday night." Gemma says and I stay in complete silence. We say goodbye and walk our seperate ways. The week end goes by slowly, It was sunday night and I decide to go for a walk in the parc that I cross to get to Gemma's house. I was a nice night. I was walking enjoying the fresh air when I walk past a familiar face.
-''Harry?" I say and he turns around.
-''Oh hey Kaylee..." He says
-''I have not seen you much."
-''Yeah I have ben busy latetly...anyways I have to go." He says and walks away.
I stand there with tears coming down my face and turn around and walk away. I could not see Harry in sight anymore when it starts to pour. I don't really care because everything in my life was going wrong. I stop and look at the sky then down to the ground. Something just clicks in my head and I turn around and run towards Harry. I start to see him and I shout his name.
-''Harry!'' I shout "Harry!" I shout again and he turns around. I stop running and look at him.
-''Harry, I love you! Usually I don't make the first move but I can't stand this anymore. I love you Harry so much! It's killing me not being able to see you. I know you are leaving tomorow but I just had to tell you I love you." I say and I look at him. I see a little smile comes across his face. Before I know it his lips are presses against mine. Kissing in the pouring rain. Something I always wanted to do.
-''I love you so much Kaylee." He says pulling back. "There is a problem tough...I'm leaving tomorow."
-"We can make it work..." Its is only a session after that I can come back." He says and he kisses me again.
-''I don't want you to go. Not without knowing that you will come back to me."
-''I will always come back to my girlfriend!"
-"What!" I say shocked and he laughs
-''Will you be my girlfriend Kaylee!?" He says.
-''Did not have to ask twice." I say and jump into his arms and we kiss. Like in those movie's when they spin and kiss in the rain.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment