Friday, September 28, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 6

Imagine- 
*Viviana's POV*
-"Honey? What are you doing?" My mom screams from downstairs hearing me making so much noise in my room.
-"Oh nothing! I'm going out with Niall." I shout to my mum running around in my room in pantie's and a bra looking for the perfect outfit that I just can't find.
-"Oh ok! Call me if you're staying overnight!" She shouts.
-"Yeah I will!" I shout back. I'm running around looking but can't seem to find anything to wear. Ok I know I'm skiping to saterday already but nothing happened this weak! I never saw Zayn or Harry all week! So it does not matter! Now let's get back to outfit finding. I try on so many outfits it's crazy! But everytime I went in front of my mirror it just did not work. I'm throwing clothes all around my room until I land on this one dress at the end of my closet. I put it on and then start to blow dry my hair. 
-"Hun I have a question..." My mom says as I look at myself in front of the mirror wearing this : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59806016
-"Pretty dolled up for just a night with Niall?" My mom says suspicuis.
-"No! Not at all! What time is it?" I say a bit stressed out.
-"It's 6:50 pm. Are you going on a date with this boy?!" My mom says raising her voice a bit.
-"No, Maybe, yes." I say quickly. "But I'm going no matter what you say! You can't control me forever!"
-"I don't care if it's Niall or any other boy! You are not going to have a boy friend!"
-"I don;t give a damn what you think! You know I'm quiting all that shity crap of instruments I play! I rather focus on my signing and soccer!"
-"You know how I feel about soccer and signing!"
-"If dad was here he would be suporting me at 100%!"
-"Well guess what dad's not here! He died two years ago! And I'm doing my best at raising you right!"
-"DOING YOUR BEST! I HAVE NO FREEDOM! I can't even do what I love!"
-"DON'T YOU THINK IT'S HARD ENOUGH FOR ME ALREADY!? I lost the man I love and I don't want to loose you!"
-"Mom don't make me cry you'll ruin my make up." I say laughing a bit. "You will never loose me mom! I'll always be here for you. But I am not stoping my soccer or signing at any moment."
-"Well I guess we can get to an agreement." My mom says whiping away some tears.
-"I can continue guitare and piano lesson's I love those and maybe you can let me join the glee club at school and let me stay on the soccer team? You know we won the championships? I scored the winning goal."
-"Well I guess that can work. And really! I'm proud of you. It will get some getting used to and we can make it."
-"Yeah, and I probably be more there for you...I know it's hard for you with dad and all but I miss him to. But together we can make it." I say giving her a hug at the same time as the door bell rings.
-"Ok look at me hun." My mom says looking at my outfit.
-"Can I go Niall is waiting for me."
-"Yes you can go you look perfect." My mom says giving me a last hug and letting me go to the door. I open the door and find this sexy boy standing there with his car keys in his hands.
-"Wow" Is what he says as I open the door. My cheecks turn red and I smile at the ground.
-"You look beautiful Vivy."
-"Thanks. You look not so bad yorself."
-"You ready?"
-"Yeah." I say beding down and giving a kiss to Astro. Niall grabs my hand and walks me to the car. He openes the door and lets me in. He shuts the door behind me and runs over to the drivers seat.
-"Where are we going?" I ask him.
-"It's a suprise." He says with a smirk while putting the keys in the engine. I sit back and cross my arms and pout.
-"I know you hate suprises Viv, but you'll love this one. The boys helped me with this and well I don't want to reveil it now." He says but I try to pout but I can never be mad at him so I laugh. We drive for about 15 minutes until he puts the car to a stop. He grabs the keys from the engine and runs over to open my door. He helps me out and holds my hand. We walk into this cute little italien restaurant and someone was already waiting for us. We take about 1 hour to eat and Niall pays everything. We walk outside and it was now dark. We get back into the car and drive for another 15 minutes until Niall parks and does his gentlmen by opening my door. He holds my hand while we walk around in the park.
-"Are you cold?" He ask as he see's I'm shaking a bit. 
-"Oh it's ok." I say.
-"No it's not, here take my coat." He say taking it off and putting it on my sholders and taking my hand again.
-"Why can't every guy be as sweet as you Niall?"
-"Because then you would fall for all of them and not me." He says blushing. I smile and turn towards him.
-"Niall this date was amazing! I can't beleive you would to this for me" I say going in for a kiss.
-"But it's not over." He says as our faces are inches away. He pulls me foward and we walk for a little while longer. I start to see lights and wounder what it was. As we get closer I realize they are candles that are marking a path. I look foward and see a garden arch with lights all over it.
-"This is so beautiful Niall!" I exclaim looking at everything.
-"I had a little bit of help." He says. We walk down the light up path and go under the arch.
-"Care to dance miss Cisneros"
-"But you know I can't dance!" I say shily.
-"No one will see.Comon Vivy" He begs, and puts out his hand.
-"Fine" I say grabing it. He puts his hands on my waist while I put mine around his neck. I put my head in his sholder while we dance around.
-"Have I told you how beautiful you look." Niall whispers into my ear.
-"I don't know have you."
-"Well you look beautiful, not just tonight but always." He says and I hold him tighter.
-"Hey my mom is gonna let me play soccer."
-"What really!" 
-"Yeah we had a fight right before this and I told her I quit playing all of those instruments except piano and guitare. I told her I played soccer and am going to join the glee club. We fought about it for a while but she finaly let me."
-"Wow I'm really happy for you."
-"I'm really happy to."
-"Vivy..." Nial; says after a minute of silence
-"Yes Niall?"
-"I am really falling for you right now." He says looking at me in my eyes. "Your brown eyes make me melt everytime I look right into them, your smile brightens my day, and the way you do everything is just so cute. So I'm asking you this...will you be my girlfriend?"
-"Yes." I say instantly.
-"May I kiss you?"
-"What are you waiting for." I reply and his lips press against mine. We spend another hour or so dancinv around and talking. Niall drives me home and walk me to my door. He kisses me goodnight before I walk into the house. My mom runs downstairs as she hears the door closing.
-"SO!!!! How did it go?" She says so exicted brigning me to the living room.
-"Mom you're kind of freaking me out right now..."
-"Sorry it's just it reminds me when I was a teenager. But how did it go?"
-"Amazing! We went to a restaurant and then to the park where he had mad a candle lit path that leads to a sort of gazebo. We dance under the lights of the gazebo for quite and while then he drove me home and kissed me."
-"Are you guys dating?"
-"yes..."
-"Ok well ground rules! He is not alowed to sleep in your room if he sleeps over, actually he is not alowed in your room and I don't want to find you guys making out on the couch or something."
-"REALLY MOM! Niall has ben in my room before! He sleeps in my bed when he sleeps over! Why are you changing your mind all of a sudden! Thats the mom I know the one that has so many ground rules!"
-"It's because you are older and now that you are dating him I don't want you guys to sleep in the same bed!"
-"You know I'm not that type of person! Anyways if he sleeps over we are going in the bassement."
-''We will talk about this later you have piano lesson's first thing in the morning."
-"But mom...I have a soccer match tomorow!"
-"If you want to play soccer you continue with your music!"
-"Fine." I say pouting and going to my room. I change into sweat pants and a tank top and put my hair in a bun and open my laptop. I see I have a notification on facebook. I open it and see Niall requesting me to be his girlfriend. I right away accept close my laptop and go to bed with a huge smile on my face.

*You guys might think it's the end! BUT IT's NOT! Next part up hopefully soon! :) Later lovely's*

No comments:

Post a Comment