Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 3

Imagine-
*Naill's POV* 
After I took Demi out for diner we went back to her place. We watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch. The next morning I wake up and check my phone, There was this rumour going around twitter. 
#Sophie&Niallover. I scroll down the page and that is all I can see. 
"There was never a Sophie and Niall! We are only friends! Best friends!" I tweet and put my phone away. Demi wakes up and we make pancakes. We have a kind of food fight but it ends up by us two kissing. Just as we are kising I feel my phone go crazy in my pocket.
I see that Sophie reply to my tweet 
''Were best friend* You forgot the Were*" I then check the world wide trends and see something new.
#Sophie&Harry. I look atmy phone intregued. So I press on the trend and see plenty of pictures. Harry and Sophie holding hands. Harry and Sophie kissing. Harry and Sophie walking hand in hand in the park. Harry and Sophie huging...the list goes on forever.
-''Demi, I've got to go sorry babe. The boys just texted me and I have to go meet them." I quickly say and kiss Demi and leave quickly. I rush over to Sophie flat and enter.
-"Sophie! Sophie!" I shout through the flat.

*Sophie's POV* 
Today Hazza decided to take me out to the park. It was about 1 pm when we got back to the flat. We where watching TV but there was nothing playing, so Harry started to tickle me. We ran around the house until we arrived to my room. He caught me and we started kissing, after that started to make out, until I hear my name being souted in the house.
-''Who else has the keys to your flat" Harry whispers in my ear while playfully bitting it
-''Niall. I don't know what he is doing here." I whisper back 
-"Sophie! I know your here! We have to talk." Niall shouts again.
-"Ignore him. He will realize you are not here and leave" He whispers kissing my neck.
-''I don't want to leave this position either baby, because I feel safe in your arms but I should go speek to him."
-"You are not leaving" Harry says starting to tickle me and I start to laugh. Before we know it Niall opens the door to my bed room and just stares at Harry giving me a gentle kiss then whispering something in my ear while playfully biting it then leaving. Niall looks at Harry with a dirty look then closes the door.
-"WHAT? Why? When? How?" Niall says.
-"What: humm none of your buisness! Why: because for the first time in forever I'm actually HAPPY! When: since last night! How: BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY HAD THE COURAGE TO ASK ME OUT!" I shout
-"What?" He says calming down.
-"Oh god Niall! Don't tell me you never realized! I loved you in fact I still do but you took forever and Harry is actually making me happier then ever. So please don't enter in this, you've got Demi and don't think for a second that I forgive you for anything! What I wrote on twitter is true, we are not friends anymore. Now please leave." I say and he looks at me with those beautiful bleu eyes.
-"You love me..." He mutters.
-"Leave now. It hurts enough right now."
-''I swear I never knew..."
-"Niall stop my heart is breaking enough...please go"
-''I can't know" He says brabbing my wrists.
-''Ow" I whisper, holding back tears because he was pressing agaisnt my cuts. "Niall please let go." I say softly.
-''No! We have things to fix. I don't want to loose my best friend." 
-''Niall please!" I say a bit lourder.
-''No! I don't want to loose you"
-''NIALL! Let go! PLEASE!" I shout this time tears going down my face. Niall looks at me confused at what is happening. He turns my hands around and pulls up my shirt to revele all my cuts.
-"Soph..." He says tears comming down. I quickly pull my arm away and look away putting my sleeve down. 
-"Leave...please..." I say just as Harry walks into the room.
-''Dude it's time to go." Harry says brigin Niall away. I bite my lip to try to keep the tears away. Harry walks Niall out and runs towards me.
-''Your coming on tour with us no doubt. I can't leave you alone"
-''But my study's"
-''You want to be a photograph right...Well you'll be our photograph, I'll talk it out with our manager ok."
-"Fine" I say with tears down my cheecks.

-"Come here" He says grabbing me and huging me.
-"Thanks Honey." I say.
-''Anything for you love. We are leaving for tour next week. I'll stay with you for the week, I don't want anything to happen to you." He says kissing my forhead.
-"I love you" I say then kissing him.

*Oooo twists to the story comming up! write soon ;) *

No comments:

Post a Comment