Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 4

Imagine-
-"Oh Honey! I was about to call you...Look who's back in town! He moved back a few days ago." My mom says as she hears me close the fridge door. I stand there and without any movement without a sound as if someone took my toungue.
-"I'm sorry...I know this must be wierd for you..." Harry says. "I can leave and we can talk when you want to..." 
-"Oh no don't leave Harold!" My mom says giving Harry a gesture to sit down. "Viviana Cisneros don't be rude! Show him around. Why don't you bring Harold up stairs in your room. You guys should do some catching up!" She says getting up and giving me the 'do as your told or else' look. I smile wierdly while picking up my dog and bring Harry to my room. I shut the door and place my dog on my bed.
-''Please say something Viv! Don't you remember anything?! Don't you remember how things were when we were young. How we used to talk for hours and just spend hours lying outside on the grass in the park looking at the clouds and not saying a word just enjoying our presence. Don't you remember any of that?"
-"Harry! I remember every single last bit of it! But things changed! You moved and grew up, I wanted to call you talk to you but you changed your number and never called me! Harry I remember everything!  And don't think for a second I don't remember what we had."
-"I wanted to call you so bad Viv but everytime I tried to call you, I was scared that you had forgent about me so I would hang up before anyone would answer."
-"Of course at one point I forgot about you because you never called."
-"Please! I want to fix things and not fight."
-"HARRY! DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU KISSED ME!"
-"How can I forget kissing the girl I've ben dreaming about for ages." 
-"If you have ben dreaming about me for ages why did you not ask me out after you kissed me!?"
-"I don't...I don't know..."
-"Oh maybe because you have a girlfriend!"
-"No I don't!"
-"I checked your facebook profile it said that you are in a relationship!"
-"I swear I have not ben on that thing for ages! Yes I used to have a girldriend back then but now I'm single!"
-"Yeah right prove it to me!" I say and in that second Harry jumps forward pushing me down on the bed while his lips press against mine. I'm almost wiling to say that it was one of the most amazing kisses I have ever had!
-"Please be my girlfriend!?" Harry says pulling back from the kiss.
-"I...I can't." I say pushing him off of me while I get up. ''You should go...it's sunday and we have school tomorow, plus it's getting late."
-"Yeah I probably should get going..." He says with a sad face walking out the door.

*The next day*
-"Oh gosh!" I say running into someone in the hall way. "I'm sorry."
-"Oh it's alright." He says as I look up at him.
-"Zayn!? I did not know you came here!"
-''Yeah...I kind of like to stay in my corner..."
-"Well Zayn. We should grab lunch together."
-"Yeah we should."
-"Meet me in front of the school at lunch and we will choose a place from there!" I say and run off to my next class. ''Wow that was awkward." I say to myself. I did not know what was going on betwen Zayn and I since what happened this week end but I was hopping to find out at lunch.
The two other classes before lunch went by so slowly I almost fell asleep. I finally run to my locker and grab my bag. I then run quickly to the bathroom to check if my outfit was still nice (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59663427) I know what you guys think...it's not my usual style but my mom is gone for two days, so for two days I don't have to worry about her picking on my clothing choice. So I check myself in the mirror and then run to the front door. I arrive and no one was there. I sit down on the stairs and take out my phone. All of a sudden I feel lips pressed against mine and I know right away that it was Zayn.
-"You forgot that last night." He says pulling back.
-"Zayn we need to talk..." I say and his smile turns quickly into a frown. "No! Don't stop smiling! I love that smile! But all I want to know is what are we?"
-"I don't know...I thought that kissing you meant we were an item."
-"AN ITEM! REALLY! YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY!?"
-"Well yeah kind of..."
-"I'm not that easy Malik! Your gonna need a little more work then just kissing me and thinking we are an 'item'. A little more work Malik. A little more work." I say and run to the auditorium. I grab my Ipod and plug it in. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NcnlKbie4o)
-"Every morning, you show up at the farm Tattoo on either arm, and give my daddy eight long hours I can see you steal a glance, every single chance Hoping I'll be at my window Wind those sticks, and the hay is cut The sun is set, and you're packing up And you think I'll jump right in your truck You're just getting started " I sing my heart out.

*Zayn's POV*
I run after Viviana and follow her all the way to the auditorium. I stop in front of the door and hear music comming out of it. I stand in front of the door woundering if I should go in but I open the door and see Viviana signing her heart out. I then realize she's passing a message to me. I sit down in one of the chairs right next to the door and listen to her sing. She had such a beautiful voice.

*Harry's POV*
I'm in the back stage of the auditorium when I hear someone walk in. I look and see it's Viviana. I hide behind a curtain while I watch her plug her ipod in. A beat starts to play and she starts signing her heart out. She always had such a perfect voice but her mom never let her sing. I listen to that perfect voice until she finishes signing.

*Viviana's POV*
The music ends and I catch my breath. I'm bent over when I hear two boys saying my name. I look up and see Harry to my left and Zayn at the botom of the stage. I stand there shocked and have no idea what to say.

*What do you guys think the boys are going to do? Write soon -xx-*



No comments:

Post a Comment