Friday, August 31, 2012

Harry Imagine (kaylee) Part 2

Imagine-
...and run into...
-''HARRY!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" I shout.
-''Gemma!" He says turning around suprised to see me. 
-''You are coming home NOW!" She says taking my drink away.
-''Wait! No! Can we just all go home happely right now without you being mad! Be a cool sis! Please!" He says and i hesitate before speeking.
-''Fine! The boys are coming home with me! They can crash in the bassement."
-''Can't we finish this party at home!? Please be a cool sister I'd love you forever!"
-''Well...fine, Kaylee and I just arrived and it would be sad to waste the night like this."
-"You the best sis!!" Harry says and we walk out. 
We get a cab home. Once we get home we go to the bassement and open up some bottles of beer. We turn up the music in the stereo and just dance around. After a few more bottles of beer, we turn the music down.
-''I say we play a game of spin de bottle!" Zayn says, and everyone agres. We grab and empty bottle and we sit down in a circle. Zayn goes first and spins the bottle. It ends up on Gemma and he spins it a second time and it lands on Niall. Since they are both drunk they go along with it. A couple a turn go by and so far I kissed Zayn and Louis. My sister almosted kiss every boy and Kaylee kissed no one yet. But then all of a sudden for the next four rounds it keeps on landing on her. She kissed Zayn, Niall, Liam and was going to kiss Louis. As I watch there lips a few inches aways and about to kiss, I feel tears comming up and I storm off. I run outside and sit down on the steps outisde. A few minutes later Liam walks out and sits down next to me.
-''I'm guessing she is the girl..." Liam says
-''Yeah..."
-''Man! This is not you! Your not the type of guy that does this! Usualy you are always running around girls! Ask her out tomorow!"
-''I love her so much it hurts Liam! I'm sure she does not feel the same way...I think I will keep my distance with her." I say and walk of to my room. That was it...after that night I had not seen her for about a month or more. I went back to my usual life...just as it was before I met her...exept she was on my mind 24h/7 and it was killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment