Friday, September 21, 2012

Your choice (Kyra) Part 2

Imagine-
I'm walking out the door of my house to go to the concert. As I put on my shoes and step in front of the miror, checking if my outfit was right. (http://www.polyvore.com/dance/set?id=59353249#stream_box) As said. Someone was waiting for me out front. He brings me all the way to a room with couches and food and stuff. No one was in the room, I was about to turn around to ask the man something but he was gone. I stood in front of the door not knowing what to do. Then someone opened the door. 
-"Kyra?!?" Harry says opening the door. The rest of the members went and sat down on the couch. Harry walks in and I turn around to face the couches. He comes in front of me.
-"What....what are you doing here?!" He acts suprised. I stand there schocked. For about a minute it's silent betwen Harry and I.
-"Oh hey babe." My boyfriend walks in and kisses me.
-"Wait!!!" Harry says. "Your dating Cody Simpson!!"
-"No! I mean maybe! I mean YES!" I say mixed up.
-"Yeah humm I'm going to ask you guys to keep us on the down low. No one knows." Cody says.
-"Look Harry the reason I left quickly yesterday was because I did not know what to say to your question so I left quickly to avoid it." I say 
-"Wait you know each other?" Cody asks confused.
-"Hum yeah... I saw her dancing in the streets downtown and I asked her if she wanted to grab some lunch. She told me she had a boyfriend and I asked who it was but she stormed off."
-"Oh ok then...By the way beauty...you look stunning in that outfit."
-"Yeah it's completly different compared to yesterday" Harry ads then going to sit down next to Zayn. Cody grabs my hand and we sit down on the couch. I cuddle up to him and we whisper things onti each others ears.

*Harry's POV*
I watch them play around on the couch while I sort of play around on my phone. 
The room was very quite so I say something to break the silence.
-"How long have you ben together?" I ask
-"Alomost 6 months." He says.
-"We met at a signing a year ago." She says.
-"She was wearing a beautiful summer dress with flats her hair was in a high ponytail, and I looked up from the table and saw her face. I signed her CD and then asked one of my body guards to tell her to meet me at the end of the siging." He says.
-"So a tall man came and get me and I met him at the end. He brought me out to the beach. It was so romantic. We became best friends and then six months later he brought me on a date, and thats when everything started." She explains.
-"And since the first day I met her I've ben in love with her." He say then kisses her.
-"You to look perfect for each other." I say then  playing with my phone again.

A few months later after that day they finaly went public. They are perfect for each other it's almost crazy. But everytime I saw them together I felt like something was not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment