Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's complicated (Sophie) Part 5

Imagine-
The next morning I wake up to the sounds of people giggling, and it sounded as if it was coming from our bedroom. I wake up to find Demi and Niall walking into mine and Harry's room. I shove Harry to wake him up.
-"You know a kiss is  a way better way to wake me up." Harry says rubbing his eyes, but quickly realizing why I did that.
-"What the hell Naill! You never said you were spending time here!"
-"Well we are sleeping her! So get out." Niall protested.
-"Get out Niall!" I say.
-"Niall there is other bedrooms in this place we wil take another one." Demi says grabing Niall's arm and walking out.
-"I swear baby I did not know!"
-"It's ok. I have to get used to Demi dating Niall."

-"Ok then! Oh and I almost forgot. I went and got a few of your things back at your place and I got you this at the same time." He says giving me a a necklace. It had a heart with 'stay strong' writen on it. He puts it around my neck and looks at me.
-"I love it" I smile and he kisses me.
-"let's go have some breakfast'' He says and helps me up. We go downstairs and Harry offers to make me and egg, so I accept. I go sit down in the dining room and grab my phone. I open twitter and the first thing I see is plenty of hate. I scroll down even further and even more hate apears. I then go to my DM's and then I see messages like.
-"I don't suport Nemi neither to I suport Hazie but I suport Siall." Plenty of people telling me that I should be dating Niall not Harry. I quickly put my phone away when I see Harry walking in with 2 plates. We eat up then go back to the bedroom. I open the suit case that Harry had made for me and find my only bikini I have. I put it on and go in the jacuzzi while Harry washes the dishes. I garb my magazine and start reading about the celebrety gossip. So many this where going on but I did not really care about it. I filp thru the magazine until I arrive on a page.
*MISTERY GIRL BREAKING HEART?* 
-Yesterday Niall Horan,a band member of One Direction, was caught running out of Demi's house to after be found walking into another appartment. Sources confirm that it was house of Sophie (family name)  house. He leaves the house about 30 minutes later to then be caught at a jewlery store. The twist is that Sophie and Harry have recently started dating. Later that day we caught Harry and Sophie walking out of the building and driving off. But then Harry was caught later on that after noon in town alone at night. At the same time we caught Niall walking around crying. Who is this mistery girl breaking the crews hearts one by one.- I read and then look at the pictures. I throw the magazine across the room and throw a scream of frustration.
-"What's wrong?" Harry says walking in the bathroom with his baithing suit.
-"Look thru the magazine." I pout and he does. He flips thru the pages then looks at me.
-''It's going to be like this dating a celebrity, but you will get used to it. And I will be here for you all the time." He says "Now get out so I can see you in that bikini. And so I can kiss my beautiful baby." he continues and I get out and give him a wet hug. He backs up to admire me then gives me a kiss. We continue our kiss as we walk back into the jacuzzi. We are making out when we hear footsteps walking into our bathroom.
-"Hum hey guys." Liam says walking in with Danielle. Harry and I pull back quickly and seperate. Liam and Danielle walk into the jacuzzi.
-"Since when are you guys dating?" Danielle asks.
-''It's ben two days." Harry says. "She is coming on tour with us. I talked to the manager last night. She is coming as our photograph. Her plane tickets and stuff are bocked. So it's official she is coming." Harry smiles. I smile big happy that I'm sourunded by people who love me. I look down at the water then realize that my scar are showing and then I snap back to reality and hide my scars, then go back to talking. 
-"So you guys wanna go back to town to have a sort of double date?" Liam asks, and we agree.
-"Hum but I have no clothes because this boy did not let me grab some before coming here."
-"Oh thats ok darling! You can borow a dress of mine." Danielle tell's me
-''It's setled! We are going out for diner tonight." Harry exclaims puttig his arm around me while the other one was searching for my hand.
*Next part up tonight or tomorow :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment