Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 1

Imagine-
-"Hey! Soph! I'm sorry I can't make it today....something came up..." Niall tell's me thru the phone.
-''Niall! Your canceling AGAIN!" I almost shout.
-''Yeah, look I'm sorry Soph...I know I'm canceling a lot it's just because I'm really busy. You know I have to take care of Demi, and I have lot's of stuff to do with the boys..." He says.
-''Yeah of course your new girlfriend is way more important then your best friend! You know what Niall I'm tired of trying! You don't want me as a friend anymore fine I'm done! Have a great life! Peace out!" I shout and hang up. Since Niall and Demi started dating, Naill has ben rejecting me. But wathever. After I hung up I ran to my bathroom, I took out my razor blades and started cutting my wrist. I had started cutting for a while now. Well actually since Niall started dating Demi. Niall and I where neighbours. Our parents lived next door to each other. Niall and I went to school together, prom actually we did everything together. My parents and his even bought us and appartment. It was a very modern one, that cost tuns. Niall and I felt guilty taking it but accepted at the end. Anyways the reason I started cutting was because I was in love with him , for more then 2 years. 

*Niall's POV*
Shophie shouts something thru the phone and hangs up. I shove my phone in my pocket and walk into Demi's house. 
-''Hey!'' I say and kiss Demi. "Ready for lunch?" I ask and she nods. Just as we walk out of the door my phone vibrates in my pocket. 
-Are you with Soph?- I read
-No I'm going on a date with Demi- I reply to Liam.
-Your ditching your best friend AGAIN!-
-Well last time I checked she screamed at me and told me to fuck off and left-
-You idiot!- Liam reply's and I shove my phone back into my pocket.

*Liam's POV*
I put my phone back into my pocket and run of to Sophie's appartment. I arrive at her flat and the door was locked so I garb the hiden key and go inside. I look all around the appartement but can't find her. I run into her bed room and I find her rolled up in a ball crying. 
-''Sophie!" I say rushing towards her. I sit next to her and put my arm around her. I quickly see the bandeges on her wrists. "Sophie... what is this?" I say pointing her wrist.
-''Oh nothing!" She says hiding her arms.
-''This is not nothing!" I say getting up grabing her arm and taking the bandage off. I see cuts all over her arm, still fresh, and look at her in the eyes. She looks at me then pulls her arm back towards her. "Why?" Is all I manage to say.
-"why?" I ask again but she does not look at me. "I'm staying here tonight...You need company, but please tell me why? Or what's happening in your life to make you do this?"
-''Niall" She whispers but I hardly hear.
-''Why Niall?" I ask stupidly.
-''Watchin Niall dating Demi is killing me..." She whispers again.
-''Oh no! You love him! And I'm guessing you've loved him for a long time..."
-''Since high school..." 
-''Why did you never tell him?"
-''I'm to shy..."
-''Stop cutting! Is all I'm asking..."
-''Well I can't promise anything but I'll try..."
-''Good! I'll order some pizza and we will watch toy story!" I say and she laughs nodding her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment