Thursday, September 27, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 5

Imagine-
*Viviana's POV*

-"Please give me a chance." They both say a the same time.
-"Who's this guy!" They say again at the same time.
-"Humm Harry meet Zayn...Zayn meet Harry." 
-"Wasin't Harry the boy you told me broke your heart!" Zayn says.
-"Yes!"
-"What I broke your heart!?" Harry snaps.
-"No!"
-"We kissed a few days ago!" Harry says.
-"He kissed you!" Zayn crie's.
-"Yes!" I say looking at Zayn.
-"I made the mistake of running off after I did so!" Harry continue's.
-"Oh shut up with that Mister Harry! They all say that just to get the girl!" Zayn snaps at Harry.
-"Look Viv...I'll work harder I'll try my best but next time don't make me think we are dating!" Zayn says looking at me.
-"You are dating this jerk!" Harry crie's.
-"NO!''
-"Soon! You see I'm more than a man then you'll ever be!" Zayn says to Harry, and a fighting war starts. My head is spining because I keep on turning my head to either of the boys. I feel everything turning around me, so I stomp my foot on the ground and scream.
-"SHUT UP! Niether of you are getting me! I'm not and item! I'm a human being! You'll be lucky if I ever finish with one of you baby's! Now leave me the hell alone!" I scream and run out the room. As I run pout of the auditorium I run into Niall.
-"What's wrong Vivy?" He says seing my tears.
-"Niall, tell me you love me" I say in tears.
-"What?!" He responds confused. "Comon let's get you somewhere more quiet and alone." He says brigning me to 'our' spot. Wich is in a abadoned classroom, the class was sort of a place that we used to go to to watch movie's. It has couches and a snack bar, exept that no one ever came here. It was a room at the end of a hall wich was on the sixth floor and no one came here. Niall and I would spend all our time here, even when we would skip class. We get to the room and Niall sits me down on one of the couches.
-"What's wrong? I've never seen you cry like this...well I hardly see you cry because you never cry."
-"Harry is back..."
-"Isin't Harry the boy you used to be best friends with but he moved away and you never got any news from him?"
-"Yeah that Harry!"
-"But why is he making you cry?"
-"He kissed me."
-"Well is that not good? I thought you had something for him since forever?"
-"It's not at all good! He ran off right after kissing me! But thats only one of the problems."
-"what do you mean..."
-"Well Harry kissed me friday at the auditorium..." And I told him everything that happened that week end. From the meating Zayn to the kissing Harry.
-"Anyways I've gotta go. I have soccer practice in about 15 minutes." I say after finishing my story and getting to the door.
-"I do love you." Niall says as I'm steping out the door.
-"What?"
-"You asked me if I loved you. And I'm saying I love you, more then ever. And it kills me to see you like this."
-"You mean more then a friend..."
-"For so long."
-"Why have you never told me anything?"
-"I was scared." He says and I walk towards him and kiss him.
-"Well I'm asking you right now to ask me out." I say after pulling back from kissing him.
-''What?!" He says shocked.
-"You heard me big boy. Now hurry before I change my mind." I say turning around while giving him a smirk.
-"Fine. What are you doing Saterday?" He says once I'm at the door.
-"I'm not sure nothing so far." I say playing around with him.
-"How bout I take you out to diner."
-"That sounds perfect."
-"I'll pick you up at 7pm." He says and I smile while running off to my soccer practice. I'm blushing so hard it's crazy. A few of my girl friends from soccer notice and start to tease me.

*Zayn's POV*
We watch Viviana run out the room and then turn to each other.
-"Look at what you have done!" I scream to him.
-"This is not my fault!" Harry shouts.
-"What do you mean! If you would of never came back she would be mine!"
-"Yeah if I would of never came back! Yeah right! She would of never even noticed you!"
-"Of course she would of!"
-"Even if she would of noticed you she would of  never went out with you because you're such a jerk!"
-"I'm the jerk! Coming from the boy who kisses and runs!" I say and this goes on for about another 10 minutes.
-"This wont help." Harry says calming down.
-"You're right... the truth is that we don't know her at all. I talked to her for the first time this week-end and you moved away for more then 10 years. She changed"
-"I know she changed, well physicaly but personality wise she's about the same."
-"Even with that it's not up to us to chose who she will be with."
-"So let's let her chose." Harry says and walks away. I grab my bag and walk back home thinking that I might of lost the girl I've loved for so long.

*Niall's POV*
I watch her walk out the door and I fall on the couch. 
-"Why is she so happy?" Liam says walking in the room with Louis. Viviana, Liam, Louis and I we're the only people who knew about this place and we spent most of our time here.
-"Humm well I just asked her out..." I say becoming really red.
-"REALLY!" Liams shouts.
-"Yeah..."
-"Finaly!" Liam says. "That took you forever!"
-"I know but she said yes and it's all that counts."
-"When is it?"
-"Saterday. I'm taking her out for diner."
-"Got anything planed?"
-"Yeah since like forever! It's gona go a bit like this..." I say getting closer to the boys and telling them my plans.

*I hope you like! :D I know the parts are long but I am really inspired :P I'll write more soon :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment