Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 9

Imagine-
*A week or so later*
*Liam's POV*
We were all siting down or standing up in Sophie's room waiting for her to someday hopefully wake up. Danielle is sitting on a chair playing with her phone, Eleanor and Louis are on the couch whispering in one another's ear, and I'm stinding at the end of her bed concentrated on her. Zayn was with Niall talking about stuff and Harry went back home to his mother's house for a while. Yesterday Demi went over to see Niall for the first time since the accident and they got into a huge fight ending with Niall ending the 5day relationship with Demi. They had fought for a good hour going back and forth at one another until Niall screamed "GET OUT DEMI! IT'S OVER! WE ARE OVER!". Demi came runing out the door with tears in her eyes. Louis drove her to the chalet and then at the airport. Never mind Demi, let's get back to Sophie. So I was standing at the end of the bed wanting her to wake up, I was about to loose hope until I heard.
-"I'm thrusty." Sophie said in a weak voice. Everyone's head shot straight up and looked at her. Danielle went ruinning out to get a doctor. Louis got up and grabbed a glass of water, and Eleanor went to find Zayn and Niall to tell them she was awake. I went running next to her grabbed her hand and kissed it.
-"What's going on Liam?" She asks weak.
-"Your in the hospital. You lost to much blood while you were cutting and blacked out and fell into a coma." I explain. She then looks down to her rapped up wrists. I was about to tell her about Niall when Danielle and the doctor came running in..
-"Hey, Sophie. How do you feel?" The doctor asks.
-''I'm thirsty and feel a bit dizzy." 
-''That's good now can you answer a few simple question's? What is your name?"
-"Sophie (your last name)"

-"Where do you live?"
-"I live on 42 Birdcage Walk, London, England."
-"How old are you?"
-"I'm 18." She replie's and the doctor scribles something on a paper and then looks back at us.
-"She is in a stable condition. In about five days she should be ready to get out." The doctor say leaving just as Louis comes in with water.
-''Sophie..." I start
-"Where is Harry? I have to tell him something important!" She says moving around in her bed.
-"He...He..." I start "He went back to his mums house for a while."
-"Why!?" She asks.
-"Because he...he...he did something wrong...and he wanted to get away for a while."
-"CALL HIM GET HIS ASS OVER HERE! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM IT'S IMPORTANT!" She shout and I call Harry telling him that Sophie is awake and needs to talk to him. Before I could even say bye he hangs ups and leaves. Zayn walks in with Eleanor and they start to talk. I walk over to Niall's room to tell him the news.

-"Hey Nialler, Sophie is awake."
-"Can I go see her?" Niall asks.
-"we have not told her yet...we have not told her about the accident and what happened betwen Haz and Demi. She knows that she is in a hospital and  thats pretty much it."
-"I have to talk to her!" Niall insists.
-"No! She wants to speek to Harry, she says she has something important to say to him. After things are setled betwen them I'll ask the doctor if you can go over to her room."
-"Fine..."

*About 2h later*
*Sophie's POV*
I'm laughing and talking with everyonem until Harry comes running thru the door. Everyone looks at him and leaves.
-"Harry...I have something I want to tell you" I say after they all left and closed the door.
-"Wait I have to tell you something to..." Harry starts but I cut him off.
-"I kissed Niall...twice...the night before I ended up here." I say and Harry's jaw drops.
-"So your telling me that you cheated on me! How could you! I loved you! I seriously did everything possible for you to love me back! And thats what you do! After we went on our first date!" He shouts at me and my head hurts from the shouting  and tears are running down my face.
-"Ha..." I start but he cuts me off.
-"No don't try! You admited to my face that you loved Niall that you did not love me not even like me! You broke my heart! You told me that we could try but you loved Niall! I should of never kissed you that night! I should of let you cut yourself till you die! You bitch go burn in hell! We are over!" Harry screams and runs out.
-"Hazz...I never wanted any of this to happen." I shout as he runs off. My eyes are all red and my head hurts so much. Liam walks into the room at the same time as Harry leaves.
-"What happened?" Liam asks.
-"Harry broke up with me because I told him I kissed Niall twice the night that I blacked out." I say with a weak voice.
-''Your kidding me?!" Liam says.
-"No!"
-"That son of a bitch did not tell you that humm he slept with DEMI, while you were blacked out!"
-"He...he what!?" I say crying even more. "How could he..." I start but can't seem to finish my sentence.

-"Might as well tell you that, the night you got here Niall got into a bad car accident. He got hit by a truck comming here and his car flipped over. He is fine but has a broken leg and a cuncotion. He will be fine tought he has ben asking all week to see you."
-"Niall! I need to see him!" I say fithing to get out of bed. Liam comes up to me and holds me down.
-"I'll text Louis to go get Niall." Liam says and I calm down. About ten minutes later Niall comes in on a weal chair being pushed by Louis. Liam and Louis walk out leaving Nial and I alone...
-"I broke up with Demi..." He starts
-"I figuered you might of done that after what they did to us. Harry broke up with me because I told him we kissed twice but he had not told me what he had done.''
-"What are we going to do...we are both single"
-"Niall you don't know how much I want to, but I just got out of a five day reltionship..." I say.
-"Me to...what a suprise!" Niall laughs and we just talk.

*Do you guys think that Harry and Sophie will make up and get back together or will she end up with Niall!? Don't forget that once they are out of the Hospital they are leaving on tour ;) Write soon -xxx- Next part should be up soon!*

9 comments: