Friday, September 7, 2012

Harry Imagine (Zarha)

Imagine-
"And here comes One Direction!"  The host says seing the boys walk up on the red carpet. I was stading on the side of the bars watching all the celebretie's walk up, but my heart stopped when I saw my five baby's walking on the red carpet of the VMA's. I almost faint when I see those curls. 

*Harry's POV*
Me and the boys are walking up the red carpet and all the girls start to go crazy. I look on the side to see the fans and go and stop to take pictures when I see this girl. Black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes. She was standing as if she was in shock. I garb a peice of paper and a VIP ticket and walk up to her. I scrible something down on the paper and hand it to her. I flash a smile and walk away.

*Zarha's POV*
Harry walks up to me and gives me something then walks away. All the girls around me stop moving and look at me woundering what he gave me. I look at what I'm holding. A backstage VIP ticket and a peice po paper. I open the peice of paper and read;
Hey! Meet me backstage. Someone should come and pick you up to go backstage soon. Can wait to meet you
~Harry.
I stand in total shock. My jaw drops and the girl around me go crazy. I'm still in shock when a tall man comes up to me. He looks at my hands and see's the ticket and paper. He signals me to follow him and I do as told. He brings me thru a million hallways until we arrive in front of a door. The man tell's me to wait out here and enter's the room. My phone vibrates and I take it out of my purse. I had gotten all dressed up for this. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58312269)  
-''How are the VMA's so far?" my best friend Lea texts me. I was just about to reply when the man open's the door and tell's me to come in. I shove my phone back in my pocket and go inside. I walk inside and see all the boys my jaw almost drops but I sustain myself.
-''Hi! I don't I was able to catch your name." Harry says.
-''I'm Zarha." I reply.
-''I'm Harry, but I think you already know that" He laughs
-''Yeah! I know alot about you." I reply but then think to myself that it sounds creepy. "oh sorry that probably sound very creepy!" I say quickly after.
-''It's ok because I'm sure you know alot about me, or more of what you heard on the internet." He laughs. 
-''But I would like to get to know you. For real." I say.
-''Well that is perfect! Because I really want to get to know you!" He says joyfully. And I smile.
-''Humm Harry, stop the flirting and present this girl to us!" Liam says, and I turn red.
-''Guys this is Zarha. Zarha these are the guys." He says and grabs my hand and walks me out of the room.
-''Do you think I can get your number?" Harry asks to break the silence.
-''Yeah!" I say and grab his phone to put in my number. We walk around not knowing what to say. I slowly feel his hand trying to grab mine so I go ahead and let him hold it. We continue walking for a while until a man comes and gets Harry. Harry does not let go of my hand so I  follow him. We arrive in the bleachers and I sit down next to Danielle and Eleanor. The show goes by quickly. Before I know it the girls and I are walking back stage to meet the boys for the after party. 
-''I'm so proud of you!" Eleanor says running to hug Louis. Danielle quickly does the same while Harry and Niall admire the award.  I walk awkwardly towards them and look at the award. I'm looking at it when Harry goes behing me and grabs my waist and whispers in my ear.
-''Wanna ditch the party early? I want to bring you somewhere." I smile and turn around to face him and whisper back.
-"Why not ditch now?" We both smile and Harry says somethings and we leave. We enter in a limo. We drive for a while and the car stops. Harry walks out the car and runs to open my door. I quickly realize that we are at the beach. I take of my shoes and we walk down on the sand. He grabs my hand and we start to talk about our lives. He was even more amazing then what I read. We talk so much that we don't realize that it's realy late. 
-''Zarha I have to tell you something..." Harry says.
-''Go ahead"
-''I think I'm falling for you..." He says turnng red. I smile and blush. "Can I kiss you..?" He asks and I nod. He leans in and kisses me. The kiss was the most amazing thing I have ever had in my life. We both pull back and smile.
-''I know it's early and we just met but I'm leaving on tour soon and I want to spend these few days with you but as my girlfriend..."
-''Harry how can I say no to you! You have ben my celebrety crush since like forever! So of course I will be your girlfriend!" I say and jump into his arms that terns into one of those spining hugs that we kiss during it.

No comments:

Post a Comment