Friday, September 21, 2012

Your choice (Kyra) Part 1

Imagine-
*Harry's POV*
I'm walking down the streets of Sydney Australia. The boys and I are spending some time here, enjoying the beautiful sunny days. Anyways it was around lunch and I went for a walk. At one point I see a crowd and desside to go and see what it was. I start to hear music. I walk closer and closer and see someone dancing. I can't realy figure out if it's a girl or boy under all the clothes but I assume it's a boy. He stops dancing and that's when I see the long blond hair in a pony tail and those bleu eyes.  It's a girl! I say to myself. She takes of her hat off and places her hair. She looked beautiful. Even if she was a bit sweaty, wearing baggy clothes, and no make up on. She looked beautiful.

*Kyra's POV*
I finish my routine and get up. I take my hat of and bend over to fix my hair and put it back in my hat. As I'm getting back straight I spot a boy. He had curly hair and green eyes, he seemed so familiar but I did not know why. Our eyes meet for a while before I hear plenty of people screaming. A bunch of girls come running foward and go around the boy. 
-"OMG HARRY STYLES!! Can I have an otoghraph?" Plenty of girls scream that and thats when it clicks in my head. He's Harry Styles a member of the One Direction band. I was not really a fan so I grabbed my stereo and started to walk away.
-"Hum Hi." I hear someone say behind me. It sounded like a british accent so I turn around and see that the british boy was standing right next to me.
-"Humm I was woundering if you would like to do something tonight...?" He asks kind of shy.
-"Humm I don't really know you, and anyways I have a boyfriend..." I say biting my lip.
-"Well I'd like to get to know you better! How bout we get to know each other over lunch!"
-"Well I am kind of hungry...So fine." I smile and we find a caffe. We grab some food and sit down at a table in a corner.
-"So Kyra! Tell me about yourself! How old are you?"
-"Well I'm 15, you?"
-"I'm 18, and I have to say you look way older than 15! Comon tell me about yourself!" He say.
-"Fine, well my fave color is red! My hobby/ talent/ fave activity is dancing. I've done all the genres. From ballet to hip hop. I play guitar to. I like to sing a bit while I'm playing but I don't have the best voice and humm I can actually draw...it's sort of a secret talent we can say."
-"Well my favorite color is orange. My hobby/talent/ favorite activity is signing. And well yeah I'm in a band if you did not know. There is nothing much I can say really."
-"Well thats fine!"
-"But humm I'm kind of curius...so can I ask you something?"
-''Yeah sure go ahead!"
-"Who is the lucky one dating you..."

*Harry's POV*
-''Who is the lucky one dating you...?"
-"Humm! I have to get home!" She says getting up quickly.
-"I'll walk you home" I offer.
-"Humm no I'm fine!"
-"Well can I at least have your number! I'd like to hang another time!''
-"Sure, here you go!" She says scribling something on a napking with her pen and then running off.

*Kyra's POV*
I run back to my appartment as quick as possible. Well actually I was not going home I was going over to my boyfriends house. So I put my hoddi up and hide my hair. I arrive at his house and take my hoddi off.
-"Hey babe!" I say walking towards him and giving him a kiss.
-"Hey love! How was the dancing?"
-"It was amazing."
-"Look babe I'm doing a show tomorow night. The One Direction band asked me to come on stage with them tomorow and I agreed. I got you back stage tickets. Someone is going to be waiting for you at the entrance."
-''Oh One Direction..." I say trying to act exited.
-"Yeah! Comon lets go up to my room." He says grabbing my hand and leading the way.

It was about 2 pm when I arrived at my boyfriends house and it was now 8 pm. We were lying down in his bed, my head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair while we watched Peter pan. I was starting to fall asleep when my phone vibrated in my pocket.
-"Hey little lady! Why did you leave so fast today!? :O" I read. It was from Harry my smile kind of disapears.
-"Anything wrong beauty?"
-"Oh no no. Just tired." I say shoving my phone in my pocket. I close my eyes and fall alseep.

*Who do you guys think the boyfriend is?*

No comments:

Post a Comment