Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 7

Imagine-
I can't describe this feeling right now. The feeling of hate and love wrapped in one.
-"Really are you trying to kill me right now!"
-"No! That day when I came over to your house while you and Harry were making out. You told me you loved me. I tried to talk to you I tried to tell you I loved you to but you forced me to leave and Harry pulled me out. You don't know how many times I tried telling you how I felt but I always chocked. There was this one night the night when you told me you had a boyfriend. I came over to your house to tell you that I loved you but you told me that you had a boyfriend before I could speek. After that night I stoped trying. I told myself you would never love me so I tried looking for someone new." Niall explains and no words come out of my mouth. I'm to chocked to talk I can't say a word. Because it feels like my whole universe broke down on me.
-"How! How can you throw me all this presure on my sholders! I don't want to break up with Harry! I don't want him to hate me or you...You have to let this go none of this ever happened, you go along with Demi and I go along with Harry, this night NEVER happened. Got it?" I ask.
-"But I don't want to forget it....I-I-I" He starts but I give him a dead look. "Fine" He says. "But can I get one last kiss?" He says with a sad face.
-"One last kiss...but we are not telling any one" I say, and his lips press against mine gently. The passion I felt in this kiss the fireworks I felt in my tummy but the guilt I felt in my heart. Our lips move perfectly to the rythim of the night, nothing is wrong for that little moment until we see a flash. Niall and I jump back and turn to the source of the flash. We quickly see someone with a camera dressed in black. Niall and I whisper 'fuck' at the same time, he jumps on me and hide me as we walk back to the chalet.
-"Shit Niall!" I say and run of to my bedroom. I was now crying at the fact that the person I love loves me back but that we can't be together. I accidently slam the door shut and wake up Harry at the same time.
-"what's wrong babe? It's passed midnight...why are you still awake."
-"N-nothing." I stutter. "I'm gonna wash up and find  you in bed soon." I say trying to hide my sobbing. I see Harry falling back down on his pillow. So I run over to the bathroom, throw my heels of and fall to the ground. I sob for a while then go to the garbage and grab the razor blade I found and just start cutting, not caring how much blood runs down my arms or how much it hurts. I go on and on and on until everything blacks out.


*Harry's POV*
I hear the door slam shut to our room, and wake up.
"What's wrong babe? It's passed midnight...why are you still awake?" I ask in a sleepy voice.
-"N-nothing" She stutters. "I'm gonna wash up and find you in bed soon." She explains and runs of to the bathroom as my head drops back down on my pillow. I stay half asleep and half awake waiting for her to get to bed. I stay up for about a half hour but still don't hear any water running. I get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom, I slowly open the door to find her falling to the ground. I run towards her and cath her during her fall.
-"Sophie...Sophie...Shophie!" I say louder and louder till I shout. "Comon beauty wake up! WAKE UP!" I shout. Liam runs into the bathroom woundering what was going on. "Call the ambulance!" I shout at Liam while tears fall down my face. In minutes the ambulance is here and so is the loads of paparazzi. The paremedics push me away and take her away. The ambulance leaves quickly leaving me and the boys behind. I rush to my car with tear flowing down my face. As I grab my car keys Liam stops me.
-"Dude your gonna get into an accident if you drive. Let me." He says and I agree. We drive of and get to the hospital as quickly as possible. I rush to the entrance. I ask her room and quickly run over to her room.
-"Sophie!" I say as I see her lying there as what seems motionless. I go to grab her hand and never let it go but the doctor and nurses push me away and close the door. I slide down against the wall and just don't know what to do. Liam joins me in the seconds and meets me.
-"What did I do wrong?" I ask Liam as he sits down next to me
-"I'm sure this is not even close to your fault!" Liam conforts me. After a while the Doctor walks out the door and comes to us.
-"So she lost to much blood and she is in a coma. We will need to give her some blood or else we might loos her. Hopefully she will be awake soon and back on her feet. We fixed up her arms so the bleeding stops. Be she cut herself pretty deep. You guys are alowed to visit." The doctor says and leaves. I get up and walk into her room as fast as possible.
-"Sophie...what did I do to you that made you do this!?" I ask knowing she wont answer. I grab her hand with both my hands and start kissing it. I pray, I pray for her to be alright, I pray for her to wake up, I pray for her to kiss me as if everything was fine. But now she lays there on the bed, without any movement, with tuns of wires pluged inter her. 

*Back at the Chalet*
*Louis's POV*
-"no no no! This is all my fault!" Niall says siting down with his hands covering his face.
-"Hey Lou...I'll bring the girls to the hospital with me...I think you and Niall have to talk..." Eleanor says grabing the car keys and briging the girls with her. After the door slams shut I  walk over to Niall.
-"Why is it your fault?"
-"I knew she was cutting I was well aware! One of the reasons she was cutting is because of me. She loved me and it was killing her...She has ben to it for years now, but it got even  worse when I started to date Demi... She only told me like 3 days ago she was in love with me...but when I wanted to tell her I loved her to she kicked me out of her house. So tonight I ran into her while she was walking outside, and I might of kissed her told her I loved her and them hummm..." Niall says.
-"Humm what?!" I almost shout.
-"Humm kissed her again but a paparazzi caught us kissing and took a picture so we ran inside and she ran up to her room and well the rest I think you can guess."
-"You son of a bitch! You cheated on Demi and break Sophie's heart more then once and then make her almost kill herself! Shit Niall!" I shout getting up grabing Liams keys and driving off.

*Niall's POV*
I tell Louis the truth and he runs of screaming at me. Tears are taking over my eyes I can't think or see straight. I grab my keys and hop in my car even tought I can't really see anything. I drive of in  night. I get onto the high way and try to drive properly but it's kind of hard when you can't see anything really. Before I know it all I see is bright lights and my car goes flying. I don't what is happening I can't see anymore I'm in my car seat unconcient of what is going on. I hear someone shouting and soon after sirens and then I can' hear anything else.


*So much drama! Give me feedback! It really helps me :D -xx- Write soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment