Sunday, September 9, 2012

It'a Complicated (Sophie) Part2

Imagine-
*Sophie's POV*
The next morning I wake up in Liam's arms on the couch. I look up and see his is sleeping. For the first time in weeks I feel happy. I feel safe and loved. I start smiling when Liam's eyes flutter open.
-''Thank you." I whisper to Liam.
-''For what?"
-"For being here for me..."
-''That's what friends are for!" He says hugging me. "Look Danielle and I are going out today. Is that ok?"
-''Yeah. I'll be fine. I'm sure Danielle is waiting for you...Go ahead and meet her" I smile. Liam smiles and hugs me tight and leaves. I get up and get some food. I sit back down in front of the TV. It opens on a gossip show.
-''And now the new power couple composing a member of One Direction and the famous Demi Lovato. They go as Nemi. They where spotted last night out in town, on a what looked like a very romantic date." The women says on the TV and I snap back to reality. Tears stream down my face and I run to my bathroom. I start to cut and in some way everything feels better. I watch the blood run down my hand. After a while, I feel better and patch up my arms. I finish patching my arms when someone knocks on my door. I quickly grab a sweater and run down stairs. I open the door and see Harry standing outside with red eyes.
-''Liam told me you where cutting." He says before I could even speek. "why? Because you love Niall and he doesin't love you! Well if he does not love you it's because he is not theone for you! You can get better then him. You deserve better!"
-''Calm down Harry." I say.
-''No! I'm nott calming down" He says and goes foward and kisses me before I can even react. I quickly accept the kiss and our lips move in perfect sinc. "I will not calm down Sophie because I love you, and I want your happiness, I want you to be mine....I want you to be my girlfriend..." He says pulling away.
-''Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"
-''In a way..." He says.
-''Well I think we can try..." I say and he smiles.
-"Show me your wrists..."He says as we walk in my flat and into my living room. I pull up my sleeves and he see's the patches. He takes them off and I see a tear go down his face.
-''Please don't ever do this again..." He says crying.
-''I wont , I promise." I say and kiss him.

*Next part will be up soon hopefully :P :)*

3 comments:

  1. That´s great! I´m looking forward for next part !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome,
    Hey you probably get this kind of thing all the time but could you check out my fanfic and tell me what you think?
    frostedgoddess.tumblr.com/missingmemoriesfanfic
    If you can't, that's OK and I still love your imagines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I LOVE IT! I get confused at some times but I really love it :D

      Delete