Sunday, September 23, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 2

Imagine-
-"I'm so sorry Viviana...I'm sure you have a boyfriend and all...I'm so sorry can't we just pretend like none of this hapened." He says running off. 
-"What just happened..." I say to myself as I watch the doors of the auditorium open and close. For some reason that boy looked to familiar there was something about thos green eyes and that smile that just, I don't know, he just looked so much like someone I knew. I grab my bag and particions and go to my next class.
-"Hey Nialler!" I say walking into my english class. Niall and I have ben best friend since the first day of high school.
-"Hey Missy! Have you told your mom yet?"
-"NEVER! My mom will never know that I play soccer!"
-"Fine but you will have to tell her one day! You can't just keep hidding this from her."
-"I know I can't"
-"Good so you'll tell her?"
-"No!"
-"Fine!" He says and there was a little moment of silence.
-"Humm by the way Nialler...can you join the glee club with me?"
-"I'm not going to take place in your little secrets. Your mom does not want you to sing and if she knows I'm part of this skeam I'm in trouble to!"
-"Please! You have an amazing voice to! You should show them what you got."
-"Fine! But if I get in trouble your dead!" He says and I hug him.
After my english class I hury home. 
-"Hey mom...Where do you put all the pictures from when we were young?"
-"On the top shelf in the living room."


-"Thanks mom!" I say and run and get the photos. I grab the box and run up to my room. My room was perfect for me it had everything I needed. MY guitare, my keyboard, a walk in closet etc. Good thing my mon NEVER came in my room because she would be so mad. I had plenty of soccer posters and singer posters and lights. She would freak. Anyways I grab the box of pictures and sit down on my bed. I'm lucking thru pictures when I land on this one.  
-"Wait thats me...but who is the boy." I say to myself putting the picture aside. I continue looking thru all the baby pictures and find another picture. I grab the picture and sit down at my desk. I open my laptop and search Harry Styles on Facebook.  I look at his profile picture and then at the picture I found. The smile looked the same and the eyes to. I shut my laptop and run downstairs.
-"Hey humm mom..."
-"Yess honey?"
-"Who is this boy?"
-"Oh well darling, I think that that's Harry. He used to be your best friend until him and his family moved away. They used to be our neigbours"
-"Oh ok." I say grabbing my coat and walking outside. I knock on the door of my neighbourd Liam's house.
-"Hey Bobear!" I say as he opens the door.
-"Hey Viv! Come in! My parents are gone for the week."
-"Can I check something? Well In your house..."
-"Humm sure. But Danielle will be here soon."
-"The football player of the school is going to spend the night with the head chearleader...aka your girlfriend."
-"Shut up Viv."
-"We have ben friends since you moved in this house. I know so much about you it's crazy, and knowing you tonight is probably going to be cuddling on the couch while watching Toy Story"
-"OK, it's kind of creepy how well you know me."
-"I know!" I say then walk upstairs. I walk into Liam's room and then I remember everything. Harry and I would spend most of our day either in here or the backyard.
*FLASHBACK*
-"Viviana...if we ever get seperated...promise me one thing? You wont ever forget me."
-"I promise! But we will never seperate." 
-"I promise you that I'll find you if we ever get apart."
-"Me to"
-"Pinky promise"
-"Pinky promise"
*FLASHBACK ENDED*
-"Harry!" I say.
-"Are you ok Viv?"
-"Yes I'm fine, it's...it's just this room used to belong to Harry."
-"Who?"
-"Harry was my childhood best friend until he moved out of town. He was also the boy I was in love with as a child. This used to be his room. We used to spend hours here."
-"I'm sorry..."
-"It's ok...anyways I have not heard of him in years." I say with a few tears running down my face. I know I saw him today and I kissed him but why was this hurting so much. Maybe because when I saw his profile on facebook, it was writen that he was taken. I walk out of Liam's house and go to the park a few blocks down.
-"What's wrong?" I hear someone say. I take my head out of my hands and look up I see this boy. He had really taned sking and black hair that was in a quif. 
-"It's just I find out that my childhood best friend and lover that moved out about 10 years ago is back in town and he has a girlfriend."
-"I'm really sorry, but I don't think that a guy like that deserves a girl as beautiful as you. I say that if a boy makes you cry it's because hes not good enough for you."
-"The thing is that all these years I had no clue he existed but seing his face made me remenber him and why I fell for him at that age."
-"If he did not realize the same thing when he saw you then he's not the right guy for you. Now come here" He says and hugs me.
-"By the way I'm Zayn." He says making me laugh.
-"Viviana."
-"Well nice to meat you Viviana. You have a beautiful name"
-"Thank you." I say as it starts to rain heavly.
-"Comon!" He says puting his jacket over my head. "Let's get you dry." He says and about 5 minutes later we arrive at his house.
-"My parents are not home so it's ok for you to stay for a while." He says as we walk in. He goes and grabs a few towels.
-"Here you can borrow some clothes from me while I dry yours"
-"Thanks" I say as I grab the clothes and go change in the bathroom out of my wet clothes. I sit down in the living room and grab to blanket he passed me. He walks on with only sweat pants on. I see his perfect six pack and I try not to make it obvius I was staring. He give me a cup of hot cocoa and a bowl of pasta. 
-"Your really sweet Zayn." I say drinking my hot chocolate and eating the food. After I was done I layed my head on his chest since it was now passed 10h30pm. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

3 comments: