Monday, September 17, 2012

One Night Stand (Emma) Part 3

Imagine-
As I walk out of the bathroom and go downstairs. I arrive in the kitchen and Harry looks depressed.
-"Hey...what's wrong...?" I ask and he turns around trying to turn his frown upside down.
-"Nothing nothing...Comon the food is ready..." He says turning around and grabbing two bolws of pasta.
-"Haz...I know something is up... spill!" I insist. "You don't want to make a pregnant women mad! Do ya!" I say.
-"No no I don't...it's just that..humm my manager called and they don't want me to hang with you anymore...they say that your getting bigger and bigger and it's bad publicity for the band..." He says.
-"Oh...I understand...so I'm going to have to raise this child on my own..."
-"I'm not done! I told them back...it's even more bad publicity to have a pregnant women walk around being a lone mother. So they said fine but that I had to remember that humm..."
-"That humm what!" I say brigging my tone up a bit.
-"That I have to leave on tour in a week..." He says grabbing the bolws and walking towards the living room.
-"WHAT!?" I say following him. "How long are you going to be gone!?" I shout.
-''A year or so...Well it's the 2013 world tour..." He says trying to sit down but I don't let him.
-"Your letting me raise this child alone! Damn it your fault to that this happened! You choose! Your child or your precius world tour!" I shout grabing my food and going to my room.
-"Wait Em! Please! You can't just let me take a decision like that!" He shouts but I'm already in my room. Usually after a fight like that I would not be hungry but man this little thing in my stomac is making me starving. So I eat up my food and go on my laptop. I open up twitter, and my followers went from 100 to 1,000. I look at the people that followed me and realize all the boys are following me and plenty of people I don't know. I go to my notificatio's and see plenty of messages. There was 2 types of messages...first: are you and Harry dating? Second: Stay away from Harry hes mine! Some of the messages were pretty hurtfull so I closed my laptop and got my ipod. I turned my music to the max trying to forget the world and my life for a moment. But the first song that starts on my ipod is Up All Night. I throw my ipod at the end of my room and tears start to fall down my cheecks. I let out a loud screem and fall to the ground. Not being able to take this anymore. I was not ready to have a child I was not ready for any of this. I wanted to go back to my normal life...the one where I would wake up the morning, go teach my dance lesson then head to work and finaly trying to get a job as a dancer. 

*Harry's POV*
She storms of to her room giving me a decision to make. 
-"I can't decide between my career or my child!" I say to myself. I grab my phone and daill my managers number about 30 mintes later.
-"I'm coming on tour on one condition!" I say to my manager "I have to be at all of Emma's oultrasounds and be there for the 2 last weeks of her pregnancy. I want to be able to be there as much as possible for her as I can." There was a moment of silence betwen the managers ''yes." and my conditions. I close my phone and start to walk towards the stairs to go tell her the news. As I walk up the first step I hear a loud scream, I start to run up the stairs and knock on her door.
-"Baby..,love...Emma...?" I say but there is no reply so I open the door and find her lying on the ground in a ball. Her ipod at the other end of the room. I go to her and sit her up.
-"I'm not ready..."She says over and over again.
-"I know we are young and that one night cost us so much but I don't want to kill this child. I don't know how I'm going to juggle my carrer and a child at 18 but I'll do my best and I can't even imagine how hard it is going to be for you."
-"You are not going to raise this child with me if your not going to be present most of the time!" She says.
-"Look I talked to management and the agreed to let me be here for every oultrasound and   that for the last 2 weeks of your pregnancy I can be here for you."
-"How do you want me to take care of myself alone for 9 months!"
-"Look we are going to figure this out. Let's just go to bed and talk about this when we are awake and less stressed."
-"I don't see how I'm going to be less stressed tomorow but fine." She copes and we go to bed. She lays her head down on my chest, puts her arm around me and wraps her leg around mine. I kiss her forhead and play with her hair as I shut my eyes and fall asleep.


*So I don't think I'll post next part tomorow because im at the ED SHEERAN CONCERT! So exited! I'll try to write it but I can't say that is will...soo humm write soon -xx-*

No comments:

Post a Comment