Saturday, September 15, 2012

One night stand (Emma) Part 1

Imagine-
It was getting hot in the club dancing around. I had a couple of drinks to much and was really drunk. So yeah. I was dancing around like noboby cares, and this boy comes griding with me. After a while a decide to turn around, to see his face.
-"Hey beauty."He says with a smirk.
-"Hey sexy" I reply. 
-"How rude of me. I'm Harry...Harry Styles" He says. I was a big 1D fan but was to drunk to fangirl. Harry was my age.
-"Well hello Harry. I'm Emma"
-"So Emma want to grab a couple of drinks?"
-"Yeah sure!" I say quickly.
-"How bout over at my place." He says and I go crazy, in my head.
-"Oh sure!" I say and before we know it I'm at his flat. We walk into his living room and then he runs of to get some drinks.
-"So Emma. Tell me about yourself?"
-"Well I'm a dancer. I curently work as a waitress for some money. How bout you Harry?"
-"Well I'm a singer. I used to work at a bakery until I joined this band called One Direction."
-"That sound interesting..." I say finishing my first drink. I was starting to loose control of my body and then one thing led to another and we slept together. As I wake up the next day I realize what I have done. I get up grab my clothes and run away. But as I run away I don't realized I left my phone behind.

*A month or so later*
-"FUCK! This CAN NOT happen to me!" I shout thru my appartment. I had missed my period. I put my clothes and run off to the pharmacie. I by a test and run back to my flat. I follow the instructions and wait a half hour. After that I look at the test. Postive. I feel my world crumble to the ground. After that I remember that night. I look around for my phone but I can't find it. I got to my ansering machine to realize I have 20 messages. Most of them not important.
-"Hello...Emma I think...So humm you left your phone at my place...please call me back at *His number*" I quickly write down the number and run to my home phone.
-"Hey humm Harry Styles...yeah you have my phone...and I have something that belongs to you."
-"Hum yeah this is Harry Styles...who is this?"
-"This is Emma the girl that you fucked about a month ago! You have my phone and I need it back!"
-''oh Emma..what do you mean you have something that belongs to me?!?" 
-"Come over to my appartment *your adress* and give me my phone and I'll give you what belongs to you!" I say and hang up. About and hour later someone is knocking on my door. I opne the door and let him in.
-"Hey Emma...why did you leave that day!" He asks.
-"Give me my phone!" I say and he does so. Right after he gives me my phone I give him the test and ask him to leave. He looks at the stick and then realized what it was. He looks at it then back at me.
-"Wait...Emma can we talk?" He says with red eyes.
-"NO! Get out!"
-"Are you going to keep him?!" He asks right before walking out the door.
-"Yes!"
-"Please! I need to talk to you!" 
-"No! Leave Styles!" I say and shut the door behind him.
Oh god this was the end of my life! Having a child at 18! This was the end of my life!

*What do you guys think so far? Writing next part right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment