Sunday, September 30, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 7

Imagine-
It was rainny monday morning. I was running inside the school to not get wet, but as I'm running inside someone catches my eye. I stop and look.
-"Hey lovely." Niall says kissing me and puting the umbrella over my head. "You look beautiful." He says and I look at my outift. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59965566)
-"Thanks, you look not that bad yourself." I say giving him another kiss and huging him,
-"Let's get you inside before you start to freeze." He says and I nod, I look back at the person I saw and shake it off. As we walk into school Niall grabs my hand, I feel people staring at us and whispering things but Niall just hold my hand tighter sort of telling me it's alright. 
-"See you in class babe" Niall says as we arrive at my locker and giving me a light kiss.
-"Yeah see you later." I say opening my locker. I garb my math textbook and put a few things in my locker and shut it. As I close it I see Harry standing there.
-"Damn Harry you startled me."
-"I'm sorry"
-"What do you want? I have to get to math."
-"I want another chance."
-"I'm dating Niall now!"
-"You're not happy with him! I can see it!"
-"How dare you say that! I'm actually very happy for your information!"

-"Yeah right! I saw the way you smiled at him when he left for his locker. That's your fake smile! I know it! Don't forget that I know you more than you think Cisneros." Harry says and I slap him.
-"How dare you say that!"
-"Ouch." he say with a laugh. "Give me one chance to prove you that you belong with me and not him."
-"I'm over Harry, now go back to whatever you do." I say walking away. As I walk into math class I see Louis and start to walk over to him, but in mid step I cath Zayn's eye and we look at each other. I decide to go and walk over to him and tell him I'm sorry.
-"Look Zayn I'm sorry for missleading you, Really I did not mean to..." I start.
-"Stop. Stop apoligizing for something I did, Anyways it does not matter I have a girlfriend. Her name is Perry Edwards, I met her last month and we ran onti each other this weekend and well yeah I ask her out and so on..."
-"Well I'm happy for you Zayn."
-"Thanks, and I hear you have a new boyfriend, Niall is it?''
-"Yeah." I say with a smile and nod, and go to my seat next to Louis's.
-"How the date go with mister Nialler?" He whispers as the teacher walks in.
-"Perfect." I whisper back with a smile. 
By the end of the day plenty of people had asked me about Niall and I and I was frankly getting tired of it. It was the end of the day and I was going to my locker to grab a few things. As I open the door a piece of paper falls down.
*Meet me in the auditorium I want to show you something. I asked for one chance and this is it. Please come 
~Harry* I frown at the paper and shove it in my bag as I hear Niall arriving.
-"You coming babe?"
-"Humm I wish I could but I have something to do at school. I'll call you when I get home." I say with a sort of smile.
-"Oh It's ok, I'll walk you home tomorrow." Niall say kissing me and then hugging me.
-"Bye Nialler."
-"Bye Princess." He says and walks away. I grab a textbook from my locked and put it in my bag and then close my locker to make way to the auditorium.

-"What do you want Styles?" I say opening the door.
-"Ah you came!" He says.
-"Yeah I came because I wanted to end things with you."
-"False! You would'int of come if you truly loved Niall."

-"Don't push it Styles! You've got one hour tops!"
-"Fine! SIt down then I want to show you something." He says and gets closer to the mic.
-"When I look into your eyes. 
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1-4u9W-bns) Harry sings and I just look at him speachless. As he finishes the last verse of the song I get up and start to walk towards the door.
-"Wait Viviana! Please!" Harry says running towards me and grabbing my arm.
-"You are making this to hard for me!"
-"I'm trying to make things so simple Viv!"
-"Well you're killing me! I'm trying so hard to forget you Harry! You left me all these years! How do you inted  me to frogive you so easly! Please leave me alone." I say moving my arm so Harry let's go and I walk off.

*A month later*
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=rtOvBOTyX00)
-"Heart beat faster
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow" I start to sing alone in the auditorium.
-"And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more" I finish the last verse with a tear streaming down my face.
-''You have one of the most beautiful voices ever Vivy." Niall says comming out of the dark.
-"Well you do to Nialler."
-"Did you know that it has ben more than a month that we are together."
-"How can I forget." I smile as he puts his arms around me.
-"But there is no good way of saying this."
-"What do you mean?''
-"I know you don't love me, I see it, I'm not stupid Viv. It's killing me to do this right now but I have to, I want you to be happy and you wont ever be happy with me."
-"What?" I say backing away from him with tears in my eyes. "Are you breaking up with me."
-"You don't belong with me, you heart is not mine,it belongs to someone else and we both know who."
-"Niall don't do this!" I say pushing him away from me and crying even harder.
-"It's for your best Vivy, I love you so much and you will always be my princess but I have to let you go." Niall finishes and walks away. I fall to the ground with tears in my eyes, nothing could fix what I had done nothing.

*Next part up soon! Give me feedback! PLEASE! Thanks lovely's!*

1 comment: