Friday, September 21, 2012

Your choice (Kyra) Part 3

Imagine-
*Harry's POV*
*A year and a half later*
-Ring ring-
I grab my phone and answer.
-"Hello?" I say hearing tears on the other end.
-"It's over." I hear someone sob
-"Kyra?" I say. Kyra and I have becom best friend and we tell each other everything.
-"He broke up with me" She says.
-"WHAT! Why would he do such a thing!"
-"He told me that he felt as if he was holding me back from following my dreams. He said that since I met you things are just not the same. That something changed but he does not know what."
-"But you guys are perfect!"
-"I told him that he was not in my way that nothing changed. He did not beleive me. I tried telling him I loved him but he did not beleive me."
-"What was the last thing he said?"
-"Don't tell me that nothing changed! That you love me! Because since you met Harry Styles nothing is the same! And don't lie because I see the way you look at him the way you smile when your with him! I know that look, that smile, I know it because you used to give that to me. You're in love with him and admit it I'm right! I can't stand my heart breaking anymore so I'm finishing things betwen us. Goodbye."
-"He said that you l-loved me?! What did you say to that?"
-"Nothing, he left."
-"But is he right?"
-"I don't know...maybe..." She say hesitating.
-"Harry we have to go!" Liam screams in the background.
-"Look Kyra we will finish this conversation later. I really have to go bye!" I say shutting my phone.

*Kyra POV*
Of course! I lost two people I love today! Cody the boys I've loved since like forever! The one I fangirled over for years. I finaly got a shot with him with the boy I was in love with but because of Harry I lost him... In some way he was right...I was starting to fall for that charming smile, curly hair, sparkly eyes, and perfect smile, but still I loved Cody. Now Harry jus found out that I was sort of falling for him. God I loose everyone I love.

*Harry's POV* 
After doing the show tonight I got a plane ticket for australia that left tomorow.
The next morning I grabbed my bag and flew out to Australia. A few hours later I land in Sydney and grab a cab. He finaly arrives at my destination and I knock on the door. 
-"Tell me are you really falling for me? Because I fell for you the second I saw your face. Please tell me your falling for me.Please.'' I say right after Kyra opens the door. She pulls me inside and closes the door. She pushes me against the door and kisses me.
-"The second I saw those eyes Styles... I started falling for you bit by bit every day."
-"I'd ask you to be my girlfriend but it's not very appropriet right now..."
-"Well why don't I agree to being your girlfriend but keeping it a secret betwen us two... only giving it about a few months. So it's kind of more you know...."

-"Yeah I know."
-"I'd love to say that I could moove to england with you but don't forget that I'm only 16 and your 19. And I've got school and stuff."
-"I understand...but since I'm leaving tomorow can we spend the day together at your house."
-"Of course" I say and he kisses me.
-"I've waited so long just to be able to do that without feeling bad about it." He says and I bite my lip.

A few months later Harry came back to Australia and thats when we went public. Things got sorted out with Cody because it turned out that he fell for another girl to. We became friends again and it was only the begining of a lovely story with Harry.

*THE END*

5 comments: