Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 8

Imagine-
*Liam's POV*
I was standing in the coridor parying for Sophie when I see a bunch of people around a bed running down the aisle. They pass next to me and I see Niall. My face goes blank and my jaw drops. I start to follow them and asking what was going on, and a nurse turns around and tells me there was a horrible car accident. He got hit by a truc and his car flipped over and landed on the top. She then tells me to go and wait itn the waiting room then runs off to the ball of nurses and doctors. I walk slowly back at Sophie's room.
-"Haz..."  I say in a low voice that sounds week.
-"what?" He asks teary.
-"Niall was in a really bad car accident..." I say my voice so week it cracs.
-"What!" I say breaking down.
-"He was driving over here I assume and well he got hit by a truck and his car fliped over..." I say my voice only breaking.
-"Why is this happening to us?"Harry says teary. He lets go of Sophie's hand and runs off. After he runs off I sit down at his spot and take her hand.
-"I know you porbably don't hear me but I have to tell you...Niall was in a car crash..he got hit by a car and his car flipped over. I don't know what he has but we should know hopefully soon." I say and I feel her grabbing my hand tighter, as if she heard me and got scared. I stay with her that night and fall asleep in that position.

*Harry'sPOV*
After Liam tells me the bad news I run off and go to the hospital's cafeteria. I grab a bit to drink and sit down. Demi soon comes and meets me with teary eyes.
-"hey" She says trying to find a smile.
-"Hey." I say trying to smile. We talk about everything that is happening in our life. One thing leds to the other and we head back to the chalet we then grab a couple of drinks and we sort of drink to much and then I don't remember anything.

*Liam's POV*
I get awakened by Louis pushing my sholder.
-"Dude Niall is awake." He says and I run over to his room.
-"I flipping hate you Niall! You scared the heck out of me! What do you have exactly?" I say.
-"The doctor said I had broken ribs, a cuncotion, and broken leg, and hum cuts almost everywhere because of the glass that broke." He says in a week voice.
-"You son of a! you scared the shit out of me! Don't you think enough happened last night?" I say
-"Last night...how is Sophie! I have to go find my Sophie!" He says trying to get out of bed but Louis and I run to keep him down.
-"Sophie is in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up but the doctor hopes she will be awake by the end of the week.'' I say. 
-"I have to go see her" He says pushing against us to try and get up. Louis runs off to get a nurse for help and a minute later he comes back wit a nurse holding some pills. She forces him to swalow them and he calms down. Louis stays with Niall as I head back to the chalet with Danielle to wash up. About a half hour or so we arrive at the chalet and see that Harry came back home last night. While Danielle is grabbing her shower I walk into Harry's room to go tell him wath Niall had but as I open the door I see clothes everywhere and then Harry and Demi sleeping naked in his bed.
-"What's going on here!" I say loudly.
-"No dude this is not what it looks!" Harry says then looks around. "Ok it's exactly what it looks like but I was drunk! Anyways what does it change! Sophie is in love with Niall! She will never love me so might as well just get on with life!" Harry says getting out of bed and putting boxers on.
-"Don't you realize that Sophie is doing her best! Don't you see your making her happy!" I say.
-"I will never make her as happy as she is when she's with Niall! I will never have that! I'm going to have to live with the fact that Niall wins and I loose the girl of my dreams!" Harry says.
-"You have not lost her but I think whn she will learn of this you will loose her for real!" I say and rush out of the room slaming the door shut and waking up Demi. I grab my shower chane and head back to the hospital with Danielle. Once at the hospital I rush over to Niall's room.
-"Niall Harry and Demi slept together!" I say the moment I walk in.

*Niall's POV* 
Louis ha djust lef my room about five minuts ago when Liam come rushing in.
-"Niall, Harry and Demi slep together!" Liam says and my jaw drops. In some ways I'm happy because I have a good reason to end thing with Demi but at the same time mad as hell at her for cheating on me. I can't think clearly and I don't know what to do.

*What do you wan him to choose? Suprise will come along in this story...I'm going to try to make it 10 parts at least! Hope you like all the drama and suspense! Write soon -xxx- :)*

1 comment: