Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 10

Imagine-
*Sophie'sPOV*
Dring the last five days at the hospLabelsital, the doctor made me see a psychiatrist at the hospital...it actually really helped because it has ben about 3 weeks since I've ben on tour with the boys and never had the urge to cut. Even tought I'm living on a tour bus with a boys that hates me and one that loves me. I'm getting thru it pretty well, I'm the photograph of the band and all, at night when we stayed at hotels, since Harry was the one who insisted that I came, I slept in the same room as him. We did not speek much and tried to spend the less time possible in the room together. Tonight we were staying in a hotel room wich meant I would I have to stay with Harry again. It was late when we arrived at the hotel so we wen and ate then went to bed. Harry and I arrive to our room and I garb a shower while he is watching TV. About 30 minutes later I walk out and drop my things in my bag.
-"Sophie..." Harry says. It was the first time in weeks that he said a word to me and I was suprised.
-"Yeah?" I ask
-"I'm sorry....I had not right to be so mad at you that day when I knew I did worse."
-"You don't have to apoligize Styles. We both did wrong."

-"NO! I have to apoligize. I should of never treated you like that, and I want to say sorry."
-"Well I accept your apoligize." 

-"I was woundering though...could we just be friends and stop doing this..."
-"Doing what?"
-"Not talking to each other, acting like the other does not exist? Just go back to being best friends."
-"well I don't think becoming best friend instantly really but becoming friends again...I'd like that" I say with a smile.
-"Can I get a hug please? I miss your conforting hugs"
-"Sure" I say with a smile and hug him. 

-"Wanna watch a movie with me?" He says and I nod yes. I climb in his bed and place my head on his sholder while he pus his arm around like we used to do before we dad for a week. It felt really conforting to. All I had to do was talk about my feelings with Niall and I would have no reason to be sad. So that night as we watched Nemo, I told myself that I would talk to Niall soon.

*A few days later*
*Niall's POV*
I watch Sophie as she is folling around with Liam. Her laugh is perfect, her smile is beautiful and her eyes sparkle so much. I have not seen her this happy in like forever. I just find her so cute and it's killing me that we are no together. I don't really get why we are not together either...I mean we both like each other but we are not together. It kills me what is going on. She made up with Harry and she spends a lot of time with him now. I'm kind of scared that he may take her away from me again. She catches me staring at her and stops the giggling with Liam. He kind of catches on with what was going on and takes out his phone.
-"You need to talk to her don't you?" Liam texts
-"Yeah sort of..." I reply.
-"Look we are arriving in about 1h at the hotel, and after we have super you guys should walk around a bit and talk about this." He sends. I look up at him and smile in sing of arpovle. He then goes back to giggling around with Sophie. I get up slowly and head to my bunck. I grab my ipod and put in my ear phones and block out the world for a while as I get  ready to talk to Sophie mentaly.

*Do yu think Sophie is going to go back to Harry or will they end up together after tonight? Write soon -xx-*

2 comments:

  1. could you please check out my one direction imagine blog?

    onedirectiionimagines.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your imagines creative :) they are good

    ReplyDelete