Sunday, September 23, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 1

Imagine-
-"GO BADGERS GO!" I hear the crowd scream. It was the last half of the game with only 20 seconds left. I'm running down the field so close from the net. I had passed the defence and it was now only me and the goaler. There was only 10 seconds to go at the game and  if I missed this shot we would loose everything. We would come in second place and I would be the humiliation of the school for making us loose the championships. With now 5 seconds left I'm in front of the goal. I kick the ball. The whole crowd goes silent as it watches the ball spin in the air. I watch to goaler jump in the air to try to stop the ball. It touches the tip of her hand. The ref whisltes just as the ball enters the net. I jump in the air   with exictment as I watch the goalie fall to the ground and put her hands on her face to hide the shame of loosing. The whole crowd jumps into cheers and my whole team runs towards me and jumps on me for a group hug. About 15 minutes later my team and I are on the podium getting our medals. They give us our trophie and we take a group picture.
-"BADGERS BADGERS BADGERS!" My team screams.
-"Vivianna! Are you comming with us? We are going out for lunch!" Emily , one of my teamates, asks me.
-"Oh humm I can't...I've got this thing and I can't miss it." I say grabbing my bag and running off to the locker room. The room was empty so I took a shower and changed into some nicer clothes. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59491276)  I throw my soccer bag into my locker and run off before anyone see's me. Well I gues I should explain... You see I play the violin, piano, acoustic guitar, trompet...and the list goes on. My mom really wanted me to go towards music, but I rather play soccer. So I play with my school and my mother does not know. So I hide my things out at school and my mom will never know. I actually really love playing the guitar and the piano, but it would be even more nice if my mom would let me sing. You see I have this beautiful voice but my mom says that its a waist of time to sing so she never lets me. So right after puting my bag in my locker I walk out the locker room.
-"Oh damn I'm sorry" A guy say after running into me and making me fall to the ground. "Here let me help you up." He says handing me his hand.
-"I'm fine  can get up myself." I say and run off.

*A few weeks Later*
-"Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete
LIsten to the sound deep withing
It's only begining to find release..." I sing while playing the piano. I was in the auditorium, no one usually comes here so I decides to sing and play a song I've ben wanting to do for so long. I;m in the middle of playing it when I hear the door of the auditorium opening and closing.
-"Oh I'm so sorry...the auditorium is usually empty."
-"You again!" I say recodnizing his face. It was the boy that ran into me a few weeks ago.
-"I'm so sorry! I really..." 
-''It's ok...I had to leave anyways." I say getting up.
-"No don't leave! From the little bit I heard you have a beatiful voice and I'd love to hear you sing more."
-"What's your name?"
-"Harry Styles. You?"
-"Viviana Cisneros"
-"Well Viviana, you should join the glee club or something because a voice like yours should not go unknown."
-"Well Harry, I can't my mom would kill me if I joined the glee club. Anyways what are you doing here?"
-"Well I come here everyday, I love to sing and I come here and yeah sing."
-"Show me your talents." I say.
-"well I have ben working on something latetly but I need a female singer."
-"whats the song?"
-"No air."
-"I know it on the piano! It's like one of my favorite songs  I know it by heart." I say and we sit down and I start to play.
-"Tell me how I'm supposed to breath with no air" I start. His and my voice went so well together. 
-"Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?If you ain't here I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air, airNo air, airNo air, airNo air" We finish and in the moment we both bend down and kiss.
*What's going to happend next I'll post it tonight! :) write soon -xx- :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment