Saturday, September 15, 2012

One night stand (Emma) Part 2

Imagine-
For about 1 months straight Harry had tried to talk to me until one day I accepted. We went out for lunch. I had finaly accepted to let him have part at raising this child.
He was actually a really nice guy and we got along very well. 
*Ring Ring* 
My home phone goes and I run to grab it.
-"Hey Emma! Wanna meet the boys today? We are going out to the mal!"
-"Sure! Let me get dressed."
-"I'll pick you up in 30 minutes!" He says and I go to my room and change. Harry knocks on my door and  I look in the mirror one last time wearing this :
-"You look beautiful!" Harry says giving me a greating kiss on each cheeck.
-"Even with my belly starting to show!" I say insecure. I bite my lip and smile at the ground.
-"Cause when you smile at the ground...it ain't hard to tell...you don't know ohoh...you don't know your beautiful." He sings pulling my chin up gently.
-"Your so sweet Styles...Do your friends know?"
-"Yeah they sort of hated me for a while then finaly forgave me."
-''Oh umm thats good I guess!"
-"Yeah...Comon they are waiting downstairs." He says grabbing my hand and walking downstairs.
-"Hey!" They all say at the same time. We all walk at the car and Harry opens the door for me. We all sit down and the boys present themselfs.
-"So how far along are you..."
-"A month and a half..." I say and the boys smile awkwardly.
-"Hey do you think I can stay overnight at your place?" Harry whipers in my ear, grabbing my hand and sliding his finger betwen mine.
-"Are you guys a couple or..." Niall says looking at our hands.
-"Um no!" We say at the same time letting go of our hands. All of the boys show off a little smirk on theire faces witch makes Harry and I get red. I was kind of starting to fall for the Styles. His curls and his smile and his eyes....yeah I was falling for him hard. We arrive at the mall and just chill...It was kind of hard to do much since fans where always coming out of no everywhere. At one point Harry and I are walkig and fans come and push me to the ground. Harry quickly pushes them away and helps me up.
-"How are you doing?! Are you ok! Is the baby ok!?" He whispers in my ear helping me up.
-"Yes everything is fine." I say with a smile.
-"I think it's time to go home." Harry says and we walk back to the van with the boys. We arrive back at my flat and I head to the couch to sit down.
-"Hey Em...I'm going to start a bath for you while I make some food."
-"Thanks Harold your sweet."
-"Hey...I'll do anything for you!" He says and runs to start the bath. After about five minutes he comes and gets me. 
-"Harold...can I tell you something..." I say. I had to tell him my feelings.
-"Yeaah sure!" He says, but I freeze.
-"Your a really good friend." I say. NO NO NO! damn I did not want to say that. I say to myself.
-"Humm Emma....I wanted to come over today because I wanted to tell you something important...."
-"Yeah sure go ahead."
-"I think I'm falling for you..." He says.
-"Thats kind of crazy...because I'm falling for you to..." I reply.
-"Look I never meant for this to happen to you...really, but without this happening to you I would of never ben able to get to know you and even fall for the perfect girl."
-"But I don't know how I'm going to do. I can't work and take care of a child at the same time..."
-"I'll be here all the time! But right now I really want to kiss you..."
-"GO ahe-" I start but his lips are already pressed against mine. 
-"I...want...to...be...more...than....just...friends..." He says between kisses.
-"What...do...you...mean...." I reply between kisses,
-"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says
-"Yes..." I say kissing him again, then running of to my bath.

*So yeah...I'm staying over at a friends house this weekend...and well I wont be posting next part till sunday afternoon....So enjoy this :) Write soon -xx-*

7 comments:

  1. When is the next part up again because I can't wait it so good! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I love your imagines!!! Do you think you can do a Louis one for me? my name is Dayna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks i love the third part! your imagines are great and if its not to much to ask can i please have an imagine with Niall please? My name is Amy thankyou1 x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Amy I'l write it as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete