Thursday, September 20, 2012

One night stand (Emma) Part 6

Imagine-
*9 months or so later*
-"HAROLD! HARRY!!! HAZZA!!!! HAZ!!!!!!!'"  I shout from the kitchen. Harry was upstairs in the nursery giving it a last final touch.
-"WHAT!?" He says running downstairs
-''HAROLD GRAB THE BAG! MY WATER JUST BROKE!'' I shout and Harry runs to grab the bag and the keys. He helps me up and brings me to the car. We arrive a the hospital about 20 minutes later and Harry helps me out of the car and walks in with me screaming for help. Someone rushes in with a weal chair and sits me down. They bring me into a room and the nurses take over.

*12 hours later*
-"Twelve hours in labor you made me go thru little girl twelve hours" I say smilling at my little girl. Harry looks at her green bleu eyes and a smile like his. He kisses me and then the baby.
-"She is born on the 11 of november at 11:11 pm." The doctors says. "She is healty and everthing is perfectly fine." He smiles and leaves.
-"Do you realize that it has ben 9 months since we started daiting." Harry says 
-"What are we calling her?"  I reply
-"She looks like a Jamie"
-"Really! Oh thanks! I've always wanted to name her that."

*5 Years later*
-"Jamie! Time to go! It's your first day of school today!" I say and Harry walks down the stairs with Jamie. She was so cute in her little bleu dress with her blond/brown curly hair, just like Harry's. We put her in her seat and drop her off. It was a pretty easy drop off she did not cry and went directly to playing. Harry and I were not working today so we went down town . We are in a park and Harry leaves for 3 seconds, and then a flash bomb starts. I see Liam Louis Zayn and Niall starting to sing Marry you and then dancers coming in back of them. I watch them and I get red when I see Harry trying to dance and sing at the same time.
-"I think I wanna Marry you!" Harry ends the song an goes down on one knee and pulls out a ring.
-"Will you Marry me?" Harry asks.
-"Yes! YES!" I say putting out my left hand. He puts the ring on and get up. I jump into his arms and everyone around starts to clap. 
-"I know life will be hard with me leaving on tour and you taking care of Jamie wile doing your tours in your dancing career but Jamie can come with me any time."
-"I already said yes, Harold." I say and kiss him.
It was a hard life at the beggining but things fixed up and it was a happily ever after story as we say.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment