Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 11

Imagine-
*Niall's POV*
-"Niall wake up!" Zayn says shaking me awake. "We are at the hotel."
-"WHAT! What time is it?" I say waking up quickly.
-"It's 6pm we just arrived calm down." Zayn says backing up. I jump out of bed and put on my pants. I jump around to get dressed then meet the boys outside. I arrive outside and as always Sophie is taking pictures with her camera. 
-"There you are Niall!" Louis says. "Can we finaly go eat!" He says.
-"What you guys went to your rooms already?" I say
-"Yeah! Like a half hour ago." Louis says.
-"But I have to put my things on my room." I say.
-"I'll come to your room with you." Sophie says with one of her beautiful smiles. I grab my bag and we walk into the elevator. We arrive on our floor and I take the key that Zayn had given to me. I opne the door and walk into the suit. He drops his bags on the ground and walks around in the room. 
-"Hey...who is rooming with me?" He says walking into the other room "I don't recodnize the bag..." He says.
-"Oh I don't know who else has bra's and pantie's..." She says with a wink.
-"Wait your rooming with me!" I say exicted
-"Yeap...I beged Harry to let me room with you this one time."
-"OMG!" I say like a little girl then caugh and man up again.
-"I'm hungry Niall...can we go eat?" She asks
-"Yeah I'm starving to. Let's go." I say and we walk downstairs. We arrive at the buffet and grab our food then find the boys.  We sit down and sart to eat. A big conversation goes on for about 15 to 20 minutes until the boys leave me and Sophie alone. We finish eating and then we don't know what to do.
-''You want to go for a walk? There is a garden in the back of the hotel I think." I say trying to hide my nerves.
-"Sure!" She says happily like always. We get up and walk to the backyard of the hotel.
-"It's so beautiful out here!" She says 
-"Almost as beautiful as you!" I say and I see her cheecky smile pop up.

*Sophie's POV*
-"Almost as beautiful as you!" Niall says witch makes me blush intense.
-"Thankx." I say shily. My feelings for him are getting harder and harder to hold. We continue walking and I slowly feel his hand searching for mine. We continue walking and enjoying one anothers compagnie. After a while of walking we stop under a lit gazebo.
-"Sophie I have to tell you something..."
-"Go ahead." I say smiling

-"I love you sophie...I can't hold it back anymore... I want us to be more then just friends." He says, and then starts to sing.
-"I'm broken
Do you hear me.
I'm blinded cause you are everything I see 
I'm dancing 
Alne
I'm praying that your heart will just turn around
And as I walk up to your door
My head turns to face the floor
Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say
When he opens his arms and hold you close tonight
It just won't feel right
Cause I can't love you more than this, yeahWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can't love you more than thisCan't love you more than thisIf I'm louderWould you see me?Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?Cause we are, the sameYou saved me, when you leave it scarred againAnd then I see you on the streetIn his arms, I get weakMy body feels I'm on my kneesPrayingWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can't love you more than this, yeahWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can't love you more than thisI've never had the words to sayBut now I'm asking you to stayFor a little while inside my armsAnd as you close your eyes tonightI pray that you will see the lightThat's shining from the stars aboveWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can't love you more than thisCause I can't love you more than thisWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can't love you more than this, yeahWhen he opens his armsAnd holds you close tonightIt just won't feel rightCause I can't love you more than thisWhen he lays you down, I'm might just die insideIt just don't feel rightCause I can't love you more than thisCan't love you more than this"

Without thinking I fall foward and my lips press against his.
-"Niall I can't take this either! My heart melts. I really want you ."
-"I swear I will treat you right! Please give me a chance. Give me chance to be your boyfriend."

-"what...? Are you asking me to be you girlfriend?" I say confused.
-"Maybe." He says blushing.
-"I guess I could say yes..." I say and his smile gets huge and his lips press gently against mine, to move in perfect sinc to the rythim of the night.

*The end! Hope you liked it Sophie :)*

3 comments: