Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One night stand (Emma) Part 4

Imagine- 
*A week later*
*Emma's POV*
Harry and I are at the airport. I was dropping him off so he could leave on tour. The week had gone by to fast, I never wanted it to end. I look at the gate that will seperate us for about a two months and tears roll down my face.
-"Oh no love don't cry! I'll only be gone for a little while! We will skype every nigt and I'll be here for every oultrasound. Please don't cry, because if you cry I will cry and we don't want that to happen now do we."He says and I smile. He hugs me tight and gives me a last kiss. He then goes down and kisses my stomac. I smile and a few tears go down my face. He bites his lip and walks away. At one point I don't see him anymore and I start to walk away. Someone runs up to me and turns me around.
-"Why is it so hard to leave you...? We have only known each other for about 2 months and I can't even leave you." Harry says.
-"Harry you are going to miss your plane" I say trying to make this easier but its not.
-"No! I wont leave you until I say this. I love you."
-"Well I love you to Harold."
-''No! I really love you. Not the type of I love you that you throw around to everyone. The type of I love you that means more than words can say..."
-"Harold..." I start but he looks back and see's Paul coming to get him. He kisses me goodbye and leaves. I walk outside and grab a cab back to my place. I throw my bag across the room and sit down on the couch with a bag of chips. 
-"I cant tell him I love him like that, Jamie...I'm not ready I don't love him like that. Look at me now I'm talking to a foetus." I say to myself and turn my TV on. It was about 8pm when the TV show ends. I walk upstairs into my room and start running a bath. It's now 8h45pm when I hop out of the bath and into my bed. I open my laptop. I'm on facebook cheking my messages and notification's and friend requests. Most of my friend requests are people I don't know after that my messages are composed of my best friends asking if the rhumors are true and the other half of people calling my bad names. Then my notification has plenty of comments from girls that are bitches but all of a sudden wanna be my best friend. I start to reply my friends on facebook when a skype call pops up. 
-"Hey...sorry bout earlier we never got to finish our conversation..." Harry says
-"Hey Harold!" I say 
-"OH she calls you 'Harold' now!" Louis says in the background with Niall.
-"OH shut up boys" Harry says plugging in his ear phones. I look thru the internet and look at his beautiful smile and his sparkly eyes.
-"Yeah we never did." I say. "Because you never let me say what I wanted to say."
-"Well say it now." He says with a cheecky smile.
-"I love you Harold. More than words can say, and I don't think I can ever love you more than this. I just don't want to go thru the same mistakes. I want to be able to cherish all the moments with our child and with you. And I wish that you where here right now. No I want you to be here but you can't and it's killing me." I say without thinking of what I was saying.
-"I'll skype with you every night and in about 3 months I'm going to be back home with you and spend a whole weekend taking care of you."

-"I can't wait to see you Harold." I say.
-"I can't wait to see our little baby on the screen adn thinking that we can go buy all the things for our little child."
-"Slow thing down Harold Styles."
-"Look babe I have to go to bed I'll talk to you in a little while" He says
-"I'll see you soon honey." I say blowing him a kiss. I end the call and close my computer and put it on my night stand. I turn of the light on my night stand and fall asleep.

1 comment: