Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Complicated (Sophie) Part 6

Imagine-
We all get out of the jacuzzi at the same time and Danielle brings me to her room.

-"Here wear this!" She says quickly running to her suit case and throwing me a dress then heels. I take a closer look at the dress. (http://www.polyvore.com/outing/set?id=54098522)
-"Thanks! I love the dress. I was going to wear it but it's a much more special occasion for you! I'll just wear my other dress."
-"Are you sure?" I ask 
-"YES! Now go put it on and come back quick so I can do your hair!" She says all excited. I rush off to my room and get some underwear. I put on the dress then look at myself in the mirror. I feel beautiful for once. I realize tought that with this dress you can see my cuts. I then get quickly insecure about myself.
-"Don't worry babe. No one will notice." Harry says giving me a hug from behind.
-"But what if someone does see! What if paparazzi see's my cuts! What will they think!? They will think I'm crazy."
-"Your not crazy! No one will ever think that! I'll pass you my jacket in case. Now I think Danielle wanted me to tell you to hurry up."
-"Yes I know. You get dress to because I don't think you can go to a restaurent in boxers.'' I joke and kiss him then run off. 
-"Oh god you look beautiful in my dress!" Danielle says and she turns her head when she hears me walk in. "Now put on the heels! Then come to the bathroom." She says. She was already dressed up and dolled up. She looked amazing like always compared to me. She odered me to sit down in the chair and she started her work. She fixed my hair up all pretty then looked at her make up stack then back at me.
-"I wont do much with the make up, you don't need any. Just a bit up mascara and some pink lipstick and your ready." She says. Two minutes later shes done. I stand up as she asked me, and spined around.
-"WAIT!" She shouts and runs back to the room. I see her throwing stuff around then runs back to the bathroom. "Here! It goes with the outfit." She says handing me a purse. "Now let's go!" Danielle exclaims and we walk downstairs. The boys were so cute dressed up. Liam was wearing dark bleu jeans bleu top and a black blazer. Harry was wearing black skinny jeans, a white V-neck t-shirt and a black blazer. Danielle and I seperate to go see our boy.
-"You look beautiful princess." Harry says in my ear, wich makes me giggle like a little girl.
-"Where are we going?" Danielle asks. Harry and Liam look at each other and smile.
-"It's a suprise!" Liam says grabbing Danielle hands. Harry does the same and we walk out to Harry's car. Harry and I sit in the front while Liam and Danielle go in the back. The drive was pretty silent. We arrive at a little restaurant that looked very fancy. We get out the car. Liam catches up with my and Harry goes with Danielle.
-"How are you doing?" Liam whispers.
-"I'm great!" I say  maybe to happly.
-"Comon Sophie, tell me the truth, how are you doing emotionly"
-"Actually, I'm a wreak. I can't stand Demi and Niall, I still love Niall. I mean yeah Harry and I are dating and he makes me happy but my heart belongs to Niall. And I know I wont be able to stay with Harry forever if I don't love him." I say and Liam stops and gives me a hug. The paparazzi shows up at the exact moment that Liam and I are hugging, they go crazy and get around us so quickly I can't react. Harry see's my expresion and rushes to me. He grabs my hand and pulls me in the restaurant. It was empty. There was a table in the center with two candles. A waiter leads us to the table and brings a bottle of wine. After the restaurant we head back to the chalet. Harry was really tired so he headed to bed early and Danielle and Liam did the same. I kissed Harry good night and then go walk by the water. I go to sit down on the dock when I find that Niall is already siting there. I turn on my heels and start to walk away. He must of heard me because he got up quickly.
-"Wait Sophie! I want to talk." He says comming towards me.
-"You've hurt me enough don't you think." I say turning around to face him.
-"I know I've hurt you in the past but I really need to talk to you."
-"You've hurt me in the past!" I say sarcasticly. "Your killing me now! Tell me what you want to tell me quickly so we can end this!" I say anoyed.
-"I can't think straight. All I have is you on my mind. I can't stop thinking of all the great moments whe had. I want more of those memories! I don't ever want to loose you! I just really need you...I just really can't ever get you out of my mind....I-I-I...I can't think straight right now."
-"Stop it Niall!" I shout "Stop hurting me like this! I need you out of my life! I have Harry now! This is killing me! Leave me alone we both have someone to care about. Now I'm leaving and our friendship ends here because it's to much to see you it's killing me so much." I say and turn around. Niall grabs the top of my arm and turn me around pressing his lips againts mine. Our lips move in perfect sync, it was a perfect kiss what but it felt so wrong. 
-"I love you!" He says pulling away out of breath. I just look at him in total shock.

*Holala! what is going to happen next! What will she do? Dump Hazz for Nialler...or stay with Hazz....or will Nialler dump Demi because he loves Sophie...what's going to happen next! You'll see in the next chapter! Up by tomorow night! Write soon -xxx-*

No comments:

Post a Comment