Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A love song (Viviana) Part 8

Imagine-
-"Hey Viviana? Are you here? Niall told me to meet you here..." I hear Harry say as he walks in the auditorium where Niall had left me to fall.

*Harry's POV*
-"Go find Viviana at the auditorium" Niall says walking up to me and leaving before I can say something. I close my locker and go to the auditorium. 
-"Hey Viviana? Are you here? Niall told me to meet you here..." I say opening the doors. I hear sobbing and then I see here on the floor crying in her bleu polka dotted white dress with her brown cowboys boot and a white vest. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60059179).
-"What in the world!" I say going to her.
-"Leave me alone Harry! This is all your fault!"
-"My fault! What did I even do!"
-"If you would of never come here Niall would not break up with me!"
-"What! Why would he break up with you?"
-"Because he told me that my heart did not belong to him, that it belogned to someone else and we both know who. So he meant it belogned to you."
-"But is it true...?"
-"It's not important!"
-"It's not important! HOW can this not be important!"
-"Go away Harry." She says crying harder.
-"I won't"
-"Fine then I will!." She says getting up in a hurry and leaving.

*Viviana's POV*
I'm running off crying, wanting to go find Niall to tell him I loved him and wanted him, but something pulled me back. I just walked out and was standing in front of the door. I see people starting to look at me, so I hide my head in my shirt and turn to the door.
-"If I go back in there Harry will think that I want him...but I do...but if I don't go back in and go find Niall he will think I want him back, even tought I want Harry...well I'm not to sure right now. Things are going to be so awkward with Niall now and if I go to Harry it will be even more awkward with Niall, but on the other hand. He is the one that let me go... but I don't want this reputation, but I have loved Harry my whole life..." I think to myself. I turn around and go home. Skipping all afternoon classes.

*Harry's POV*
I walk out of the auditorium about 5 minutes after Viviana does. People flash me stares as if I did something and I hear whispers. I ignore them and try to find Viviana to try to talk to her, but I look everywhere and do not find her.
-"Hey Niall!" I say seeing him in the hallway
-"What!" He says anoyed.
-"Have you seen Viviana?"
-"Why? You lost your girlfriend already!"
-"Niall nothing happened! I came in and tried talking to her but she ran off. I've looked for her all lunch but I can't find her."
-"Well it's not my job to find her! She is your's know you find her yourself!"
-"God you are so blind! I will explain this later but right now you're waisting my time I have to find her." I say and leave. I go to my locker and grag my books for my afternoon classes.  I try to concentrate on what my teacher is saying but I just can't listen to her when my mind is so full. As I hear the bell ring saying classes were over I run to my locker and grab my things go to Viviana's house.
-"Ready for the big game tonight Haz?"
-"What? The game is tonight!"
-"Really! You forgot our big game! You're lucky we took you in the team at this time of the year! You're lucky someone got injured! You better be ready!"
-"Yeah...I'm ready." I say with a half smile.
-"Shit." I whisper under my breath, and slaming my locker shut after grabbing my bag. I run up to the boys and follow them to the locker room. 
-"Ready Badgers?!"
-"YEAH!" The whole room screams all stocked for the big game.
-"Harry right?"This tall guy with brown hair comes up and see's me.
-"Yeah?"
-"I'm Liam. I play on the team...I don't think we ever formaly met." He says with suprisingly good maners.
-"Oh well Harry."
-"Ready for the big game! You can't forget that it's the championships!"
-"Yeah...I'm ready."
-"Well that's perfect!" He says giving me a pat on my sholder and walking off. I give him a hald smile and grab my helmet.
-"Everyone come in!" The coach says and we all round up and put our hands in the middle.
-"Guys, this game means everything! The girls have wone the championships in soccer and we have to win it in football! Now let's bring it in." He says and we all start to do our cheer. We get back up straight and run out to the field.

*A while later*
Everyone is cheering and jumping up and down. I see them all running towards me and jumping in for a colective hug.
-"We won! We won!" They all shout but in the moment I was not sure what had just happened.
-"You okay?" I hear Liam ask.
-"Yeah." I say shacking it off.
-"You took quite a swing down there." He says concerned.
-"I'm fine."
-"Guys give him space!" He says and everyone backs off.
-"Tell me Harry? What just happened?" He continues.
-"Humm well from what everyone says we won..."
-"Ok. You are not fine." He says helping me up. We start to walk but I'm about to fall so he puts my arm around his sholder and helps me get to the bench.
-"Is he ok. He took a pretty bad hit out there." I here someone say but I can't really recodnise who.
-"He does not remember what happened." Liam says.
-"Let's get him in the room." The other person who I finaly recodnised. Our coach. They help me up but I push them away.
-"Guys! I'm fine! I'm going to go home and relax I'm just tired after all that happened during the game." I say and get up and make my way to the room. I take a shower and change. I grab my bag and right away go to Viviana's house.

*Viviana's POV*
As I get home I throw my bag across my room with tears streaming do(wn my face smudging my mascara. Good thing my mom was gone on a buisness trip again. I grab my pillow and roll up in a ball on my bed letting the tears flow down. I hear the door bell ring but ignore it, it rings once, twice, three times until I stop hearing anything.
-"Viviana!?" I hear a voice say.
-"Who is it and how did you get into my house!"
-"It's Louis. The front door was unlocked." He says making his way to my room
-"I saw you running out of school with tears, so I grabbed my things and figured you'd be home." He says siting down next to me. "Now what's wrong Viv?"
-"Can you just stay here with me...I don't feel like talking right now."
-"Sure. Here, why don't you grab a shower while I go get some ice cream at the store."
-"Are you becoming my new best friend mister Tomlinson?" I say with a smirk and giggle.
-"I think so..." He laughs getting up and leaving to the store. I get up and go to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and slowly take my makeup off. I then hop into the shower, I mostly just stand there and think for about 7 minutes then wash my hair and hop out. I then slide into my clothes and go in front of the mirror again. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60181885) I take a deep breath and dry my hair then fix it up. I grab my phone and call my dog and walk downstairs to the living room. I grab the blanket and wrap it around at the same time that Louis walks in the door. I ask him to lock the door and then he comes to meet me with two spoons and a big bowl of ice cream. I get up and get the Harry Potter movie's out from the shelve and pop the firts one in the dvd player. I cuddle up to Louis as he sits down on the couch with the ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment