Friday, June 29, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine (Maria)

Imagine- 
-"Hello. My name is Maria and I would like to apply for the job in the One Direction music video 'Gotta be you'."
-"Great! Can we have you resume?"
-"Yes. I've donne many modeling jobs around the world. I model for 'Garage' and have played in many music video's."
-''You have a solid resume Miss Maria. We will call you up in about a week. Thank you for comming." The man says looking at my resume.
-"Thank you sir!" I say and walk away.
A week later I get a phone call at my flat.
-"Hello?" I ask
-"Miss Maria! We would like to inform you that you got the job in the video clip!"
-"Really! Thank you!"
-"We will start the filming of the video clip this week end..." The man goes on telling me to meet then at this place at this time etc.
It was now the week end and I had meet the boys and we had talked and they told me that I would be the girl that Zayn would sing for. The day went by and everything was going smoothly. Zayn and I talked most of the day. It was now time for mine and Zayn's scene. Everyone was watching us and all I could do was smile. Zayn had always ben my favorite from the band and I tought I was the luckiest girl in the world to have this job. At the end of the day we where all in front of the camp fire just having a laugh. Zayn and I where siting next to each other his arm around me. Niall was playing his guitar, and the rest of the boys where with the other girls. At the end of the day Zayn gave me his number and skype. In return I gave him my skype, number and twitter. The weeks went by and Zayn and I talked all the time. 


It had now ben about a year since you and Zayn had seen each other. It was a friday night and you just got back home from a photo shoot. You droped your bags on the ground and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water but once you got to the kitchen you saw a path of candles leading to your terrasse. You followed the path and found Zayn all dressed up holding a rose and had a table placed for two.
-"Zayn!" I scream and run to hug him
-"Hey Maria!"
-"What is all this?" I ask
-''Maria I need to tell you something..."
-"Yeah go tell me!" I saw anxiously
-"I...I love you..."
-"I love you to babe!' I say and kiss him.


*Wait Wait Wait! I think I forgot to mention that Zayn and I have ben dating for about 3 weeks.* So to get back to my story.
-"I mean I want to go public with you..."
-"Really! Zayn are you sure?"
-"Babe I know you might get hate and stuff but I love you and I will protect you. Please!"
-"Well I guess I dont mind telling the world that you are mine..."
-"Seriously! It's settled then! Tomorow I'm taking you out on a date to show the hole world my beautiful girlfriend." He tells me and I give him a quick kiss. "Comon let's eat babe... It's going to get cold."
-"Sure I'm starving."
-"I love you Maria."
-"I love you to honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment