Monday, June 11, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 5 Finaly

Imagien finaly- 
-"Good morning beautiful" Zayn says as you open your eyes and he is already staring at you.
-"Hey...what time is it?" You reply
-"Humm it's 7:30 am" 
-"WHAT! Oh shit I'm late!" You run out of bed. "Oh shit oh damn it! I'm gonna be late!" You mutter to yourself while running around your room finding clothes and doing your hair and making your bed. You run downstairs and meet Zayn who has already made you toast.
-"Oh thankx love!" You grab your toast and give him a kiss. You finaly run out the door, and eat your toast as you jog to the studio. A few minutes later you walk in the studio.
-"Sorry! My alarm did not go off and I'm really sorry!" You tell Danielle.
-"It's ok your only five minutes late... but because of yesterday you are gonna have to stay here and finalise your coreography. Since it's the finaly this week and you only have 4 more days left, I will stay with you longer today but after that it wil be up to you to do the rest. I will only be here to perfect it."
-"Yes I know! So lets get to work?" You tell her.
-"Yeap. So show me up to where you were." She takes your ipod and goes to plug it in the stereo." Ok Five, Six, Seven, Eight!" She counts and you start to dance.
For the next week Zayn would come and meet you up at the studio in the after noon and bring some food and help for encouragement.
Finaly it was the day of the preformence. For the season finaly every single dancer that had ben on the show. It was before the show and you wee in your dressing room stressing out.
*knock knock*
-"Come in!" You shout
-"Wow tough crowd"
-"Oh I'm sorry Zayn! I'm just realy stressing right now." You start to tear up.
-"Oh darling! Come here...listen to me. You are going to rock this. I have seen you practice this 100 times before, and you rocked it every single time."
-"I know but I just look at what these other dancers have ben doing for the past half hour and I think to myself I suck they should be here not me." You tell him huging him.
-"No the reason you are here is because you are one of the best dancers!" He pulls you back a bit and whipes you tears of your cheecks with his thumbs "Anyways you should stop crying your gonna ruin your make up even tough you don't need it" He tell's you and it makes you laugh. For the next fifteen minutes you stay in his arms while he cheers you up. Before you know it someone is knocking on your door telling you it's you turn. So Zayn kisses you and hugs you and you walk of.
A few minutes later you walking on stage, you go to the center and place yourself, and the musics starts to play -Love me for me-
After the song ends and you stop moving the crowd goes wild. You walk up to the center stage and all the judges could tell you was that you have come so far since you first started here and that you are a really talented dancer.
You walk of stage and once your behind the curtains you run to Zayn arms. He kisses you and hugs you. You watch the second dancer from back stage and think to yourself -they are amazing- (they were a group a 4 dancers that made it to the finals with you). Finaly the juges walk of stage to discus. 10 minutes later you where walking back on stage with the other dancers. You hands are sweeting and you have buterfly's in your stomac. Everything become a blur, as they are telling the winner. You were so scared of the results that you can't here anything anymore. All of a sudden people are jumping on you telling you, you just won.
You are speechless. You can't move, you are just standing there tears rolling down your cheecks. You sudenly fall to the ground on your knees and cry of joy.


After that you got plenty of dancing gigs all around the world, and you would often go on tour with Zayn and be a dancer at there concerts. You and Zayn lived happily ever after :D


*That's the end of this really long imagine. I will rite a long imagine like this for every other member of 1D. I hope you liked it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment