Sunday, June 24, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 5 part 4

Imagine Part 4-
A few hours later you feel your phone vibrating in your pocket and you look and at. A smile apears over your face to see Louis called you.
-"Hey Louis!" You say happly
-"Hey Boo!" He says happly
-"OMG Liam just told me a few hours ago some amazing news!"
-"I can see that! You sound really happy right now!"
-"Yeah well thats not the only reason I'm verry happy right now" You say cheecky. 
-"So whats the news?!" He ask enthusiasticly.
-"Well I'm flying in tomorow for the finaly!" You say happly
-"What really!"
-"Yeah my flight leaves around 3pm tomorow and Liam is comming to pic me up at the airport.
-"Oh well I can't wait!"
You both speek for a while longer as you pack your bags after about and hour you both say your goodbye's he kisses you good night and so do you. You put your bag on the floor and change in your pj and go to bed.


*Louis POV*
I hang up the phone after kissing (y/n) good night. I throw my phone on my bed and run to Liam's room.
-"LIAM!"
-"WHAT?"
-"You never told me she was coming for the finaly!"
-''Oh well it was suposed to be a suprise but I guess she told you."
-"Of course she told me!"
-"Well I gues since you know that I should tell you that two days after the finaly I booked a cottage for all five of us plus (y/n) and Kristen."
-"Seriously!"
-"Yeah I'm sure you can't wait to spend a whole weekend with you crush!" He teases.
-"Liam she thinks of me not more than a friend. Anyways you where not really subtile earlier when I was on skype whit her!"
-"Haha she does not know anything about your little crush. And anyways I told you that she would be perfect for you!"
-"Your right about that Liam. She's perfect! She funny adorable, she like sto be immature and have fun she is the me version girl!"
-"I know when I met you i was like woaw your exactly like her!"
-"Yeah and thanks Liam."
-"For what?''
-"For making me meet the girl of my dreams!"
-"Your welcom! And don't tell the boys about Kristen and (y/n) or about the cottage please?"
-"Sure Liam anything for you." I say and leave releived about what I heard. I just could not wait to be able to see her beautiful face again. She was everything I have ben looking for all my life. I just hope she feels the same way...


-Holala Louis like her! Does she love him or not? Will he tell her? What will happen with them if he tells her his feelings but she does not feel the same way!? What will happen!? You'll just have to read the reast of the story once they are posted!-

4 comments: