Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 5 Part 8

Imagine Part 8-
*Kristen's POV*
I wake up that morning and find out that my best friend is dating Louis! I am really happy for her but I think it's about time I tell my story and what happened these past few months to me! But before I tell my story...I have to go back to a year ago.
It all started the summer of 2009. I had asked my parents if I could go and visit Ireland as my birthday present. Since I was a single child and I got straight A's all year round and worked for my own money they rented a little appartement in Mullingar for the whole summer. So the week after I packed most of my things and moved down to Ireland. A few weeks went by and you got a job at a clinic and I was having a blast. Since my parents where paying for half of the rent I had money to spend. One day I went out in a park with my guitar and big basket plenty of food. I found a nice spot on the grass and sat down. I opened the picnic basket and grabed a bit of my watermelon. I started to strum to my guitar huming the lyrics. While I was starting to strum on my guitar -No Ordinary Love from The Civil Wars- a soccer ball rolls by my leg. A young blond haired boy runs up to me to grad the soccer ball. I had started the song again and this time I was siging. He walks up to me as I was siging and wierdly he started to sing along with me. I needed a male back up and I think he new it because he knew the song and did the back up just like the real song.
-"I gave you all the love I got...Gave you more than I could give...Gave you love." You finish up siging. You smile at the beautiful blond boy and put your guitar down grabbing another peice of your watermelon.
-"You have a really beautiful voice..."
-"Thanks you to." You smile to the boy
-"Oh I'm so sorry! My name is Niall! Niall Horan!" He smiles and puts his hand out.
-"I'm Kristen...Kristen Fogle." You smile and put your hand out to shake his.
-"Humm soo you new in town? I have never seen you around before?" He asks
-"Well kind of. I moved here for the summer. It was my birthday present. I always wanted to visit Ireland." You explain.
-"Well then! I'll be your private tourist guide! I'll you every corner of this town before the end of the summer!" He says riting his number on a piece of paper. "Give me a call anytime! I'll take you out for a little tour!"
-"Sure! I would love to."
-"Fine then call me anytime!" He smiles
-"Sure thanks." You smile and wave goodbye as he walks away.
The next day you call him up and as he said he gives you a small tour of the town. After that you would both hang out almost everyday you could. One week he had asked you out for diner and you accepted. He took you to Nandos, and since it was your first time you wanted to take everything. After that he walked you back to your flat and you both kissed each other goodbye. For the rest of the summer you dated you were so happy and never wanted to leave, but then came that dreatful day.The night before you and Niall went out for the best date you had ever had in yoru life. You both decided to end it that night for the best of you both. The next day he drove you to the airport after the truck with all your belongings had ben sent of by plane left and you both kissed each other goodbye for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment