Friday, June 22, 2012

Niall Horan Imagine (Alayna)

Imagine- You and Niall are really close friends, you met in your guitar classes and becam really good friends. At the begining you never taught you would fall for him, one day that all changed. Your guitar teacher had paired you up  for a project. One night he came over and you had to choose a song to play. You were both sitting and giving out ideas until your phone rang.
*My heart's a stereo it beats for you so listen close, hear my toughts in every no-o-ote.
Make me your radio and tunr me up when you feel low...* 
You run to your phone and tell the other person your busy. You sit back down with Niall and he looks at you.
-"That's my favorite song!" He smiles
-"Mine to!"
-"I say we play that song for our project!"
-"I think your right Niall." 
And you both get to work. The thing is you did not have to work hard you both knew the song by heart in lyrics and on the guitar. You only had to split it. And at that point for some sort of reason you started to fall for him. After that you both started to hang out more than before. You where texting and laughing and you said "I think we should meet up and do a basket ball game cause I'm sure I'll beat you ;)"  He laugh and says"Your on!" You arrange a date to meet up this weekend sunday.
*Sunday afternoon*
-"Hey Alayna!" He says with a big smile.
-"Hey Nialler!" You say back smiling. You drop you bag in his room and hed outside.
-"Ready for me to bea you Niall?" You tease.
-"Humm I don't think you should be so confident Alayna." He laughs
-"Ok then ready for a one on one" You wink.
-"Bring it on."He says and you pass him the ball and he passes it back. You play for about a half hour. At on point has really close to you as he is trying to block you from getting to the net. You turn around and shoot the ball. It goes in, but you quickly realize that you are face to face with Niall and really close to him. You both look into each other's eyes and you feel like everything around you stops moving. You  both bend in and kiss. It was the most passionate and perfect kiss you ever had. You both pull back and stare at each other. You into his perfect bleu eyes and him into your sparkly green eyes. 
-"So humm yeah" He says breaking the silence. "I don't know if it was obvius but I really like you but more than a friend." He says. You just stand there smiling.
-"Well that's a releaf because I really really like you to." He looks at you and smiles.
-"So would you like to be my girlfriend?" He says. You bend in and kiss him again passionatly, and pull back after a minute. 
-"Was that a yes?" He asks
-"Of course Niall!" You say laughing kissing him again.


-Personal Imagine for Alayna! I hope you like it :D-

2 comments:

  1. Could i have a Niall one where he says my name ? My name's hellin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure I can make you a personal #Imagine :)

    ReplyDelete