Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heartacke Part 2

Imagine-
After Niall walked out Liam walked in about 3 seconds after. 
-"What do you mean "It's ben a year we have to forget it" what I'm lost? Did you guys already meet?" He asked full of questions.
-"Yes I mean no! I mean arggg" I tell him and walk out. I go out to the backyard with my covert. I hear someone walk up behind me.
-"Hey" I hear Zayn say.
-"Oh hey!" I say turing back to him. He comes next to me and sits down. "Having a rugh night?"
-"Yeah kind of.''
-"Want to grab a drink at the bar?"
-"Yeah sure!" I tell him and put on some clothes and we head out to the nearest bar. We both sat down at the bar and order a beer. Before you know it you had two, three, four, five, six beers and you where in the bathroom making out. You where both kissing and did not want to break it up. But you both pull back at the same time.
-"What are we doing?" Zayn asks.
-"I don't know. We are both drunk." I say laughing drunkly.
-"I mean I'm not in love with you! I'm in love with Perrie!"
-"I know what are we doing! I'm in love with Niall!" I say and Zayn backs away from me confused.
-"In the summer of 2009 I went and live in Ireland Mullingar, and I met Niall. We dated for the summer and broke up the day I left. The thing is that we told each other to forget one another and well I've tried to forget him but I'm to much in love with him..."
-"What! So why dont you start all over and becom a couple again?"
-"Because I never told anyone about us excpet you right now. But I swear you say this to someone I'll kill you! This is OUR little secret ok!"
-"Fine but you better tell him you feelings."
-"No we agreed to start all over and well Liam overheard us and is now confused and it's creating a whole bunch of BS."
-"Fine then only if you keep 'this' to ourselfs?"
-"Deal!" I say
-"Deal!" He says and we shake hands. We walk out of the bar and head back home. Since we where still drunk we both slept on the ground in the living room. My head on his chest and his arm around me. That morning we hear some gigles and me and Zayn wake up to se Harry taking pictures of us with his phone.
-"Harry! I swear! Delete those pictures!" I ask
-"Why should I do that?" He teases.
-"Dude really! Just delete them! You never saw any of this!" Zayn says getting up and away from me.
-"Only if you tell me what happened here?"
-"I was ahving a horrible night last night..." I start
-"So I decided to take her out to a bar for a couple of drink..."
-"And well..." I stutter
-"She drank a little to many drinks and so did I. One we got home, Kristen had drank a bit more then me and well fell on the floor. So I took her to the living room and put her down. Since I was drunk to. I fell to the ground to and we must of ended up this way while we where sleeping."
-"Fine then! I'll delete these picks." Harry says deleting the pictures.
From that moment Harry had started teasing Zayn and I everytime we where together.

No comments:

Post a Comment