Saturday, June 2, 2012

Niall Horan Imagine 4

Imagine-You and Nial were dating. You went over to his flat to chill.
-"Hey Nialler!" You says as you kiss him.
-"Hi." He says after in a dark tone.
-"What's rong babe?" You ask him pulling back from your hug.
-"Nothing nothing..."He tells you. You could se in his eyes that he was lying but you went with it anyways. You went to the living room and sat down with him on the couch. You cuddled up and watched a horror movie. Even thoug you were watching a horror movie the only thing you could think about was Niall "Why did he lie? What is rong with him? Did I do something to upset him?" those where the only things going thru your head. The movie finaly ended and you sat up straight turning on the lights and turing of the tv then looking drop dead serious in his eye and saying
-"Niall! What is up with you?!?" You forwn crossing your arms.
-"Nothing!"He says looking at the ground.
-"Niall!! I know when something is up! And SOMETHING IS CLEARLY UP!!" You shout.
-"Fine you really want to know what's up with me!!! I cheated on you!" He says shouting and a tear rolls down his cheak.
-"wha....what..." You say in disbelief.
-"I went clubbing one night and I got drunk like really drunk and i don't remember what happened I only remenber waking up in a bed with a naked girl lying next to me." He tells you in a lower tone. He has tears running down his face. A few tears rolled down your face and you grabded your coat and purse and left.
For the next week Niall kept on calling and texting you. You never answered. You did not want to. You were lying in bed thinking out loud.
-"Is it over? Are we really done? Have I just lost my prince, my knight in shinning armor? My first love? Oh how I love him so much. But How can I trust him again after what he did? He loves to drink and loves to go clubing but how can I trust him not to go and sleep with other girls every time he gets drunk?" All these tought went thru your head. You finally decided to call him up.
-"Hello?" He says.
-"Niall...it's...it's over..." You tell him and hang up before he could say anything. Thats was it. You and Niall did not speek for the rest of the year.
*A year later*
You hear your beautiful ringtone - My hearts a stereo it beats for you so listen close, hear my toughts in every no-o-ote, make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low this melody was meant for you so sing along to my stereo-
-"Hello?" You say ass you pick up your phone.
-"Humm...hey (y/n)...how are you?" It's Niall! you say to your self. You could feel he was nervous.
-"Hi...humm i'm good you?" You tell him nervoulsy.
-"I'm good...humm i wanted to know...we have not spoken in about a year and I just wanted to catch up with you...so would you like to go out with me tonight?" He asks a bit more confident.
-"Humm yeah sure." You tell him. You still loved him and you were really happy he asked you out.
-"Good pick you up in a hour?" He says. You could feel him smilling thru the phone.
-"Yeah sound good!" You hang up and quickly run to the shower. You pick your fave dress and a nice pair of flats. You dry and straigten your hair. Just as you were finishing up your door bell rings. You grab your purse and opend the door.
-"Wow...you look stunning (y/n)!" He says and you blush. He grabs your hand and opens the door to his car. He drives to a beach. You and Niall walk around the beach and eat some ice cream and catch up . You sit down in the sand an watch the sunset.
-"(y/n) I miss you" He tells you and looks you in your beautiful eyes.
-"humm i missed you to..." You tell him
-"This past year has ben so hard for me...first I cheated, second because i cheated i lost my princess, thrid I had to spend a year trying to forget my princess but did not work, and forth I am here siting next to the love of my life trying to get her back." He tells you
-"Well this past year has ben horrible for me to... first I found out my prince cheated on me, seconde i broke up with my prince even tough i did not want to, tirhd I spent whole year trying to forget this wounderful man but did not work, and forth I'm here siting next to him, sitting next to the one I am in love with and woundering if he is going to kiss me already." You say and look down at the ground and smilling saying the last few words. Niall start to laugh and pulls your head back up and kisses you.
-"Last but not least..." Niall says after kissing you "I was woundering if you could ever trust me enough to be my girlfriend again."
-"Humm I'm not to sure..." You say teasingly. Niall gives you a smudge on the sholder and you say "Of course Niall but don't mess this one up!" You tell him seriously and kiss him.
After that you and Niall dated for about 2 years until he asked you to move in with him and then a year and a half later he asked you to mary him

1 comment: