Sunday, June 24, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 5 Part 3

Imagine Part 3-  
*A few days of the finaly.*
Your on your laptop just brosing the web and talking to your friend on twitter. All of a sudden the incoming icon of a skype call shows up on your screan and you see it's Liam. You smile of joy and answer.
-''Hey Liam!" You say but then you see it's Louis on the other end.
-"I'm sorry to disapoint you boo, but it's not Liam." He says
-"I'm not at all sad bobear! So wazzup?" You say happly.
-"Well I'm stressing for the finaly but seing your face makes all my nerves go away."
-"Aww well thanks Lou. I'm glad I'm helping you!"
-"I miss being with you boo."
-"I miss being with you bobear but your out chassing your dreams! Anyways once you guys win this Liam planed briging you and the boys with me and Kristen up in the mountains for a weekend!"
-"I know he has spoken about this to us! And I really am looking foward to spending the weekend with you"He says but quickly stuters "Humm I mean with you guys!"
You look at him and laugh. You hear in the background "Louis! Where are you!" 
-"HERE!" Louis screams "Sorry about that boo!"
-"No problem! And I can't wait to spend time with you and the guys!" You say. Then the door opens and Liam walks in.
-"Seriously Lou! You hacked my computer again!" Liam says and then looks at the screen. "Oh I see now."He says and winks at Louis.
-"Yeah you see!'' Louis say to Liam.
-"But more seriously I have to talk to this girl that I call my best friend about important things" Liam tells Louis.
-"Ok fine then" Louis says sadly. "Well then Boo I have to go but I'll call you later! See you soon boo! I miss you!"
-"Bye Bobear! I miss you to! And yeah call me later!" You say and he exist and Liam sits in front of the camera.
-"What was that all about Liam?" You ask confused.
-"Oh nothing nothing! It's just something betwen me and him! It's a secret and it's actually the only one that I can't tell you!" He says 
-"Argg" You puff "Fine...! So what did you want to talk about that was so important?"
-"Well first of all I'm flying you and Kristen in for the finaly! You guys are flying in tomorow! And second of all... I booked a cottage in the mountains and well we are leaving there two days after the finaly!" He says exited.
-"What really! OMG Liam I am so happy!" You squeel.
-"Your mom confirmed that she received the plane tickets and all! Your plane will leave around 3pm so start packing missy!"
-"Aye aye captain!" You joke
-"Ok then see you later "Boo"! Can't wait to see you and Kristen!"
-"Ha ha ha see you later too Liam! Can't wait to see you and the boys!"
-"And when you mean "boys" you mean Louis right" He winks.
-"Maybe..."
-"Ok then!" He laughs "Bye and oh! I'll be at the airport tomorow to pick you up!"
-"OK! Bye Liam!"
-"Bye (y/n)!"
And you both hang up. You where so happy and quickly started to pack. You where so exited that you put on your music to the max and danced aroung in your room while packing all your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment