Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heartacke Part 1 (Louis Tomlinson Imagine 5 Part 9)

Imagine Part 9-
So that's were my story really starts one summer in Ireland. A few weeks after I got back home my parents gave me the news that we were moving to Northampton. But before I get to that I have to go to the day after I got back. I still remember perfectly what happened. I wake up and eat breakfast and quickly go to see my best friend.
-"Hey!" I shouted as i walked in the house.
-"OMG your home!" She screams running down the stairs and jumping in my arms. "You have to tell me everything that you did in details!" She says jumping up and down walking up to her room with me. We both sat down on her bed and she grabed my hands waiting for me to talk.
-"Well I move there and got myself a job at a clinic as a secretary. Everything was perfectly fine I had an amazing time being a tourist, at the end it felt like i lived there for ages."
-"Oh god thats boring! Don't tell me there is no boys!"
-"Well...One day I went out to the park with some food and my guitar and started to sing. Just as I was about to start sing a song a ball rolls by my leg but I dont mind I continue the song and this boy walks up to me grabing the ball but stops and sings along to my song. After the song we talked for a little while and he ended up giving me his number. One night we went on a date and kissed. We dated for the summer but broke things of before I left. We both agreed it was just a summer love so we told each other not to talk about it. So I'm not following the law right now. Sorry can't say more." I said to her now looking disapointed face. School was starting in a few weeks and a few days before school started for senior year my mom and dad told me we are moving! What kind of parents do I have!  So I packed up in only a few days all of my things and we moved out.

Now going back to me and Niall. The thing is that I actually loved him. The year went by and I was still in love with him. One night I sat in front of my TV to watch my favorite show. The XFactor. I watched as the auditions went by until this blond boy walked up on stage. His blue eyes cheecky smile. Oh dear god I knew him! It was Niall! I could not beleive my eyes. I finaly got over it and was glad that he made it thru. I continued watching the season. It was both camp on this episode. When I saw that Liam and Niall did not make it I was sad for them but then they were called back on stage. Liam, Niall and three other boys. Then I learned they where in a band together! I told myself wow the world is small! It was now almost christmas and my parents told me we where going to (Y/N) house for christmas. After I got to my BFF's house I learned Liam was comming to visit. So one day we drove to Liam's house to greet him. We where all standing waiting for him and then we hear the door open. Liam walks in and then I see the rest of the boys walk in to. 
-"Oh by dear god" I whispered under my breath once me and Niall made eye contact. We both went along with it and acted happy. Since the boys where staying overnight, they were staying in the guest room downstairs. That night you slept on Liam's couch. Just as I was closing my eyes I hear someone walk by and I wake up.
-''Niall?"
-"Kristen?" He asks turning around to face you. "Sorry if I woke you up..."
-"Nah it's good." I say but he walks up to me and tucks me back in siting next to me.
-"I think there are things we need to talk about..." He tells me.
-"It's ben a year or even more Niall we have to forget about what hapened!" I try to tell him.
-"But Kristen..." He try's to say but I cut him off.
-"No Niall we will start all over again like nothing happened." I told him and he sadly walked away from me giving me a kiss on the forehead.

2 comments:

  1. awwww, this is sad :( can't wait for next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find this sad youll be traumitised in what happenes next ;)

    ReplyDelete