Saturday, June 23, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 5 Part 2

Imagine Part 2-
-"So Louis." You say.
-"Please call me bobear!" He says.
-"Ok then call me boo."
-"Sure deal. I'll call you boo if you call me bobear."
-"Deal!" You say and you both shake hands. "So bobear...you guys staying here overnight?"
-"I think so."
-"Oh yeah!" You say a little to happy.
-"How bout we watch some tv boo?" He says grabbing the remote from your desk and turning on the TV in your room.
-"Sure why not"You say and sit back in your bed and so does Louis. He puts on cartoon and The Loney Tunes show starts to play. You lay your head on Louis chest and he plays with your hair. It was about 11pm already and you had fallen asleep with Louis by your side. You wake up really quickly because someone was nocking on the door and it scared you like hell. The door slowly opens and you see who it is. Louis was still asleep.
-"Bloody hell Liam! You scared the hell out of me!" You say in a low tone.
-"Sorry...I just wanted to see how my best friend was."
-"I'm fine Liam. You?"
-"I'm fine but what's happening here?"
-"Oh well we where watching TV and fell asleep."
-"I see. So you spent the whole afternoon with Louis?"
-"Humm yeah well...I came upstairs to do a few things and he came and meet me. Just when I was about to leave he asked me if we could stay here and I agred. I tought it would be a good opertunity to get to know him better."
-"Sure but he better not steal my best friend!"
-''He wont Liam! You will ALWAYS be my best friend no matter what!" You convince him.
-"Good." He laughs "But humm more seriously...I know how things have ben really bad these past few months and I wanted to know if you where going to be fine...?"
-"Liam I'm fine. I'm over my ex, my parents I'm sort of  maneging and well with me and Kristen it's hard but we are always skyping. The only thing is that I miss you being aroung me!"
-"I know... I miss you to so much (y/n). I promise once me and the mates won the XFactor I'm briging you and Kristen out in the mountains with me and the boys a weekend!"
-"I can't wait Liam!"You say with a tired voice. He comes and give you a hug and kisses your forhead saying good night. You laid your head back down on Louis chest and closed your eyes shut after Liam turned off the TV and lights and shutting the door.
A while later you started to shiver and you felt a warm hand caressing you. You hear that conforting voice and open your eyes.
-"You cold boo?" Louis say in his sexy sleepy voice.
-"Sort of.." You say half asleep. He takes teh covert and puts his arms around you and raps you tightl around him keeping you warm. You felt like he was going to be an amazing friend and will always be there to chear you up just like Liam.

3 comments:

  1. Omg! I'm addicted to reading all of these! I read all of them In a day because I couldn't stop! Your a really good writer(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to your imagines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thankx you guys! As long as I have insparation I rite! :)

    ReplyDelete