Thursday, June 21, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 5 Part 10

Imagine Part 10-
-"Harry!" You says and he turns aroung. You hear the doors shut lock "What no" You say as you turn back to the doors then back to Harry. 
-"Harry!" You try keep your distance from him as he turns and walks towards you. All you wanted to do was jump in his arms and tell him you love him but you knw he did not feel the same way. But oh god how he is beautiful.


*Harry's P.O.V*
I here my name being called by a familiar voice. I turn around and se her. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her long blong hair still as perfect as always and her beautiful bleu eyes that I fell for in the first place. The only thing that was missing was her perfect smile, I have not seen it in a while, and I am not seing it right now. But oh how I missed her.
There was this awkward silence where we did not say anything we just stared at each other. I looked away from her and all the anger came up to me.
-"WHY!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!?" I scream
-"I...I..." She tried to say but she kept stuttering.
-"Everything was going fine then right before the show I find this letter in the bus!" I scream and pull out the letter from my pocket. She stood without a word and tears rolling down her cheecks.
-"You know on this letter it is ritten that you were going to be back as soon as possible, but the next day Eleanor come to me and say you were never comming back! Don't you know how much that killed me! I mean I LOVED YOU! You never seemed to see that but I loved you and I still love you! Why TELL ME WHY! Why did you just leave?"
-"I-I-I" She says
-"TELL ME!" I Scream.


*My P.O.V*
Your just standing there crying not saying a word. He keeps scream at you to tell him why you left.
-"For GOD SAKE!! (Y/N)! Tell me I wont be mad." He finally calms down.
There was a moment of silent and you finaly decided to speek up.
-"Harry I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you but it's only because..." You say
-"Because what?" He says calmly
-"Because when I left to see James, He asked me to meet him at a club where he was doing a gig and well after that we had a couple of drinks to much and we ended back at my hotel room and well I splept with him. And well when I woke up I remembered everything and well I there was something going thru my mind it was descision. But I knew that if I went back to you you'd hate me and if I told you I slept with him you would never want me so I left you and him."
-"But you never said who you choose."
-"Well when I woke up the next morning seing James I regreted everything and at that point I knew you where the one all thi time."
-"First of all, I can't be mad anymore. I never really was I loved you to much. I tried hating you but it would hurt me to much. And second of all, You choose me..."
-"Well yeah I think I've always choose you but never knew it until a few months ago."
-"You choose me.." I hear him whisper to himself smiling at the ground. "Well that's good because I have always choose you." he says and gets closer to you.
-"Harry just kiss me already!" You say
-"Humm you'll have to work for it" He teases, and starts to tickle you. You run away from him and he catches you. When he catches you it makes you fall. You fall on your back and he falls over you. 
-"Just kiss me Harry I've missed your beautiful lips."
-"Fine I think you've worked hard enough..." He says and kisses you. You are both smiling during the kiss. 
-"Does this mean we can finaly be public?" Harry asks.
-"I think so.." You say
-"Well thats good because I'm sure paparazzi is here right now waiting to find me, and I wanted to take you out on a real date."
-"Well I think I can manage with that."
-"But you know that you will get hate from fake directioners...and I dont want you to have a bad life because of that."
-"If ever anything happens Hazz I'll tell you babe."
-"Well thats good! And can you please come back on tour with me and the boys?"
-"Hazz I would love to but...I have to get back to my study's."
-"Well miss future designer...wil you have to honor of being our band designer?"
-"Humm well I don't know Hazza..." You tease.
-"Comon please baby?" He insists.
-"Oh fine then I think it could be good publicity."
-"Thanks love!"


You kiss one last them then he helps you get up and you get out of the room. You both  walk out of the hotel doors and paparazzi are all over the place. Harry whispers in your ear "Can I kiss you right now?" You look at him and laugh and take him close and kiss him. You both go on a wounderfull date even tough the paparazzi folowed you both everywhere.


The next morning, you go spend the day with your new boyfriend. You walk into a starbucks and sit at a table. You open you phone and open perez hilton's gossip blog. You see the head line of today's new. 
*Harry Styles hback with mysteri girl!?*
You laugh and you show it to Harry. He takes out his phone and types in something. You scrool down a bit more on Perez Hilton's blog then go check twitter. You see that you have tones of new followers and check Harry's tweet
*Yes the rumors are true! I'm back with mysteri girl! But this girl has a name @(Y/N) and please don't hate on this perfect girl. We have ben thru enough already and all that counts is that I love her!*
You read the tweet and smile you ben over to him and give him a kiss. You knew he was going to be *The One* And that this was just the begining of a perfect relationship with the best guy ever.


-THE END! Hope you liked it!-

6 comments:

  1. I love your imagination <3 its really good, i am reading them everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankx :D It makes me very happy to see that people like my imagines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'll do a long one for all the boys and I'll do another long Harry Imagine but I just need to get a lttle insparation first.

    ReplyDelete