Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 5 Part 2

Imagine part 2- The next morning you wake up in your bed. You slowly drag youself out of bed go down stairs to make breakfast. You walk passed the living room and it was empty. You walk into the kitchen and see Danielle and Liam being the two lovebirds they are.
-"Oh well look who just woke up!" Liam says as he turns around to face you. "How was your little face to face night with your new boyfriend Zayn!?" Liam says teasingly.
-"Nothing happened i just feal asleep. We are just friends!" You tell Liam.
-"Well just to say you guys looked pretty cute outside last night." Liam continued teasingly.
-"Ok Liam give her a break! And you (y/n) eat some food and go get dressed we have some work to do!" Danielle says as she set things straight. An hour later you and Danielle were out the door heading to the studio. You guys danced for about two hours until you sat down on the ground to rest.
-"So.... what happened betwen you and Zayn last night. You guys left the house and did not return until Liam went and find you." Danielle says giving you a pat on the shoulder.
-"Nothing...I was sort of akward... He complimented me... he said I was beautiful!" You tell Danielle.
-"Holala!" Danielle says puting her hand on her mouth.
-"It's funny he told me something very interested last night to... He said that you told Liam that I have a great chanc eof wining this thing and that you would be honored to do a dance with me..." You tease.
-"Well yes i think you are going o win this... and well I feel kind of intimidated by you sometimes...you are so talented and I feel as if I am not teaching you anything because you are so good..." Danielle says
-"WOW! Danielle calm down! I have so much to lern from you! Every day I come to the studio with you and every day you teach me something different! I never tought that I would have to say this to someone as talented as you...but you are talented amazing and my idol so stop with this." You tell her witch makes her smile. You get up and start to dance.


For the next week Zayn keeps on texting you and talking to you. He comes over alot just to hang with you. You were so happy because you actually like him alot.
Another week went by and you had made it thru. You were back in studio before you knew it and figuring out dance steps to your new song -Good Feeling by Flo rida-. Danielle was showing you some dance mooves and you were giving in ideas. After you dance session you and Danielle were walking back home.
-"So how is it with Zayn?" Danielle asks as sipping on her water.
-"It's all good..."You tell her finishing up your water and taking out a snack. There was a moment of silent and you could feel Danielle ws thinking of something.
-"You totaly like him! Don't you!?" Danielle almost shouts.
-"What! No... me No...me...yes..." You tell Danielle.
-"Holala." Danielle tells you."Well I've got some good news for you girl! He like you to!" Danielle says as she stops walking. Your jaw drops. you could not beleive this! He liked you!


*hihih how do you like it so far!? I'll finish the story up tomorow! At least I think! Hope you guys like it and like my other imagines! I really like riting these things and I hope you like reading them! Thankx! and please SHARE my blog and FOLLOW me on twitter at @A_MWard*

No comments:

Post a Comment