Saturday, June 16, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 5 Part 3

Imagine Part 3-
*2 Weeks Later*
You walk out the front doors with you bags. You spot Harry waiting for you standing next to his car. You walk down the stairs and as you get to the last step someone runs into you making you fall down.
-"Oh gosh I'm so sorry ma-" He looks up at you. Oh no it's James you think to yourself. "Sorry (y/n)" He puts out one hand to help you up.
-"Thanks" You tell after he gives you your bags.
-"Look I know that we are over and all but I still love you. So keep this necklace. And if when I come back, you want to start from zero with me please tell me because loosing you was the hardest thing ever and I'm still breaking."
-"Look James. I still love you to but I think it's for the best .But I can't promise you anything. You broke me and if it weren't for Harry I don't know what I would of done for the year. So I will take the necklace but I wont promise you that I will be waiting at your door once you get back."
-"I know. Well have a fun time on tour with him."
-"Yeah thanks and you to have fun this year." You take the necklace and put it on you grab your bags and meet Harry. 


A few month later.
-"Harry! Stop!" You laugh trying to push him off of you. He was tickling you and you were laughing so much.
-"NO! Not unless you give me a kiss on the cheeck.
-"Fine! Fine" You say still laughing. You kiss his cheeck and he gets off of you.
You were on the tour bus, on his bed. He lies next to you and puts his arms around you. You both just lie there not saying a word. All of a sudden you here to boys talking.
Niall : -"What do you think they are doing. It's all quiet."
Liam: -"I don't know but I hope they are not doing anything naughty."
You and Harry look at each other and start to laugh.
Zayn: -"I think they are good guys calm down."
You and Harry stop laughing and it get quiet again.
-"I miss him." You whisper.
-"Forget about him!" Harry tells you and rolls on top of you. "He does not deserve you! I know he is nice and all but if he really loved you he would of brought you with him on his trip."
-"Harry how do you do to know me so well?" you laugh
-"Ah that's my little secret."
-"But I know he left me but I just.. I am really lost."
-"And why would a beautiful smart girl like you be lost?"
-"Because the same day James and I broke up I was crying over confusion."
-"What do you mean?" He ask still on top of you.
-"Well it's because I loved James so much it was crazy but at the same time I loved you. I was crying because I did not want it to end with James but I wanted to be with you at the same time."
-"Wait rewind! You love me." He get off of you and hops out of the bed. "I guess it's now or never. Comon." He helps you out the bed.
-"Guys got in your beds now!" Harry tell's them and the boys understand so they all leave. He grabs a guitare. "There is this song I have learned and I mean every word in it ok." He starts to play moments. You are siting next to him and listen to his beautiful voice. 
"You know I'll be your life
Your voice your reason to be 
My love my heart
Is breathing for this 
Moment in time
I'll find the words to say 
before you leave me today"
You are looking at him speechless.
"Well in other words. Since the first time I saw you at the airport, I knew you had something special. Then over the month you spent at my house. I slowly fell for you. Then skyping and talking texting. Made me fall for you even deeper than before. And well...I love you."
-"Harry...Harry this is just to much... I just broke up with James 3 months ago." You tell him and run in th bathroom. You are so confused. Was this not what you wanted? You spent a while in the bathroom because you had no where else to go. All you could hear thru the door is
Harry: -"Guys I just messed it all up. I messed it up with my best friend. I never wanted things to change. Why was I so stupid.
Louis: -"Hey at least you have me" That makes Harry laugh
Liam: -"Hey you and her will work out fine ok. Just give her some time. She did just brake up with her 4 year boyfriend."
Harry: -"I know I was so stupid to think she would ever come to me, she obviously still loves James."
At that moment you call Gemma. She would probably have ideas to help you.
-"Hey Gemma!"
-"Hey whats up?'
-"I have a problem..."
-"Oh no don't tell me Harry got you pregnant!?!"
-"Hahaha Gemma calm down! No I am not pregnant and we have not even kissed so calm down."
-"So whats up then?"
-"I'm really confused. James and I have ben dating for 4 years. No wait we were daiting. But the night we broke up something happened the morning...I was crying over Harry and James."
-"Why would you be crying over my brother and your ex?"
-"Because I knew I would have to choose..."
-"Oh god! I knew it!!! I knew you liked him!"
-"Ok yeah watever. The thing is that I spilled the thing about crying over him because I loved him, and all of a sudden he tells the boys to go in their bed and starts to sing moments. I was really sweet but afterward he told me he loved me."
-"And why is that a problem?"
-"Because I am not ready at this moment for a relastionship espcialy one with a celebrity.  Not because I have something against them but at this point its not what I need."
-"Hun first of all it's normal at this stage you just got out of probably one of the longest relationships that I have seen at your age, but it will take you time to get over him, and dear the best way is to be surrounded by your friends. Secondly going on tour with Harry already brought enough rumors about you two dating. Last of all, maybe giving Harry a chance will help you get out of confusion. I really have to go now but text me what you do ok hun?"
-"Yeah of course! Thanks Gemma your like a sister I never had."
-"You to talk to you later!"
-"Bye!"
You hang up the phone just as someone nocks on the door. You open it up and see Louis. He asks to come in even tough the space is small. You sit on the toilet and he stays standing up.
-"Look (y/n) nobody will hurt my Harry!"
-"Louis you don't understand."
-"What is there not to understand!? You tell him you loved him then he says it to you and you run of in here! Breaking his heart!"
-"Oh god he did not tell you guys did he?"
-"Tell us what?"
-"That 3 months ago I broke up with my boyfriend."
-"Ok and?"
-"Well his name is James, and we have ben dating since we were 15."
-"Wait that means you dated for 4 years!"
-"Yeah and well we both tought that we where going to finish university and move in an appartment then one day get maried."
-"But what happened?"
-"Well 3 months ago he took me out on a moonlight picnic and everything was pefect as always, but then he tells me he is leaving. He was gonna go somewhere with some friends to try to find himself. He tells me that he is lost and the only thing that is right in his life is me."
-"But I am not to sure to understand why you broke up."
-"Well there was that and the fact that he never asked me to come with him."
-"God I am sorry I did not know that. Harry told us you had a boyfriend and you guys broke up but he never told us the whole version."
-"Louis look what I need right now are you guys as good friends and I really need Harry right now. I talked to Gemma and it helped me find what I want."
-"Ok well that's good but you are going to have to tell the boys the version of why you ran of ok."
-"I will Louis."
You both walk out to the boys and you sit down next to Louis. You take a deep breath and tell the boys what happened with your ex. 


No comments:

Post a Comment