Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 5 Part 9

Imagine Part 9-
*Harry's P.O.V"
I hear nocking on my door. I check my phone : it's only 8 am. I put on some pants and go to the door. I open it and se Eleanor standing there with her bags.
-"What's rong." I ask her. 
-"I'm leaving."
-"Oh ok then this early in the mornig?"
-"Yes. I needed to tell you that I have a message for you."
-"And what is it?"
-"It's from (y/n)... She says she sorry."
-"Wait what?"
-"She's not comming back..."
-"So she chose James..."
-"No not even. She left him...for good this time."
-"Well why is she not comming back?"
-"I can't say more. All I can say is she went back to school. Bye Harry see you soon" Eleanor tell's me and leaves me standing there plenty of questions. I walk back in my room and lie on my bed wide awake. I finaly called my manager to ask her if I could leave for about a week I had something I need to fix, but she told me that I could not. 


I spent the next month calling her texting her but she would never answer me. I was broken. All the boys would try to cheer me up but it would not work. All that was on my mind was why...why did  everything have to end up like this.


*My P.O.V*
For the next month you were in school getting good grades passing in every class but it was always hard to concentrate because all you could think of was Harry. Eleanor had come and stayed with me for a few weeks to help me forget all of this. It had helped for a while but after she left I tried to occupi myself with school but Harry, oh how just saying or thinking his name would make me fall even harder for him.


*Eleanor P.O.V.*
-"Boys! Meeting now!" I shout to Liam Louis Niall and Zayn. They get up and we walk to my room.
-"Ok we have to do something about (y/n) and Harry! I went and visit her and when I was with her it helped her but her roomate gives me feedback on her and she is dying! She can't take it she needs him and he needs her but they both don't know it." I say
-"I know Harry is hurting so much he is always in his room lying on his bed all day just thinking of her." Louis says.
-"In plus it kill's him even more when we go out because the paparazzi are always asking questons about her and what happened, where she is and all." Zayn says.
-"We have to bring him to her!" I insist.
-"Yeah but our manager wont let him leave." Liam says
-"But can't she see it's afecting the band!" I protest.
The whole room gets silent.
-"What if all of you all go up to her and tell her that he needs to go for about a week max to get better because it's affecting the band and his preformances!" I suggest.
-"Thats right my babe is smart!" Louis says and kisses me. Niall brings out his phone and dials the managers number.
-"Hello?" She says
-"Hey it's us!" They all say.
-"oh Hey boys! Whats up?"
-"Well nothing is up everything is down...Harry is depressed and he never goes out anymore. His preformances are week and it's affecting our band and we came up with the idea of sending him to go meet (y/n). He would be gone only a week and then he will be back. We all think that it's the best thing to do." Liam explains
-''Well I think your right on this subject...I'll give hime one week and then he has to be back on time for the next concert."
-"Thank you maam we all think that its for the better of the band!" Niall tell's her and hangs up.
-"It worked!" I shout.
-"Humm whos going to bring the news to Harry?" Niall asks.
-"I will" I say "I've ben part of this for a long time. So I will pack my bags with Harry and we will head of to go see her."
-"I'll miss you babe" Louis says
-"Thank you Eleanor you have ben a big help!" Liam says.
-"No problem!" I say and pack my bags. A few minutes later my bag is full and I'm kissing Louis good bye and saying by to the boys. I walk up to Harry's room and he opens the door. I walk in and tell him "Get your bags! We are going to se (y/n)!" and you start packing his things.
-"But the manager does not want to let me and in plus (y/n) does not want to see me." Harry moans.
-"The manager just gave you permission and you both have unfinished buisnes!" I say while finishing up his bag then dragging him out of bed. Liam and Zayn had boocked plane tickects and had alerted the driver of your departure. A few minutes later you were at the airport, and before you knew it you were in the plane.
During the ride Harry was mostly silent until he spoke up.
-"What am I even going to tell her!"
-"That is a stupid question! You know what you are going to say but you might not know it yet."
The rest of the ride you were both silent. A few hours later the plane landed and you guys where already in the hotel. That day Harry stayed in the hotel room while I was out.
-"Hey (y/n)!" 
-"Eleanor!"
-"Tomorow you are comming to my hotel. I'll meet you in the loby! Love you but I gotta go! See you tomorow around 2pm?"
-"Humm yeah sure" She says sort of confused.


*the next day around 2pm*
-"Hey Eleanor!"
-"Hey! How are you!?"
-"Fine and you?"
-"Perfect!" I say with a big smile
*My P.O.V*
You look at Eleanor and can see she had a plane figured out.
-"Comon follow me!" She tell's me dragging me to two door. "Go inside!" She says with a develish smile on her face. I open the door and walk into the room.
-"Harry!" You say and he turns around. You hear the doors shut and lock.


-Will you and Harry make up or break up!? Faith will dicide ;) -

No comments:

Post a Comment