Friday, June 29, 2012

Heartache Part 3

Imagine-
-"Zayn and Kristen sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Harry sings as he walks in to me and Zayn laughing and playing with each others hands. 
-"Oh dear god do I love Zayn? Or does my heart still belong to Niall?" I say to myself as I look at Zayn and I hands. I quickly let go of his hands and walk away. I go up to Liam's room and sit down on the bed crying. I hear someone walking in and I see those curls and smile.
-"Are you o.k?' He asks me
-"Really Harry! Do I look O.K!?!'' I shout at him.
-"Sorry I asked! Whats rong?"
-"Harry can you please sto teasing Zayn and I! Really you don't understand what it does to me!"
-"I'm gessing there is a back story to this..."
-"Yes there is Hazz but I dont want to talk about it."
-"Fine then!"
-"Look me and Zayn are good friends nothing more! He is like Liam to me. Like a brother.''
-"ok I'll stop I promise." He tells me and comes to rub my back and make me laugh.


For the next few weeks while the boys where back on the show.Zayn kept texting you to try to make you tell Niall how you feel. Liam kept talking/texting you asking what happened betwen you and Niall. Harry kept texting you asking what the back story was even tough you told him you where not telling him. 
One day you got a text from Liam and thinking why wont he stop, but to your suprise is was the invite to the finaly and the whole cottage thing. 
So a few days later you flew in to London and there was a Liam and (y/n) waiting for me. 
After Liam had brought (y/n) back to her room he brought me to my room that was right next to my best friend. He gave me a good night kiss on the cheeck and left. As I was getting ready for bed I heard a nock on the door. I walk up to the door and open it.
-"Niall?!" 
-"Kristen..."
-"What are you doing here?"
-"We need to talk..."


-Oh dear god! But does she have feeling for Zayn!? You will know in the next chapter! Night Night reader! Love you ;)-

No comments:

Post a Comment