Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Louis Tomlinson Imagine 5 Part 7

Imagine Part 7-
It was two days after the finaly had passed by and you guys where all in the car on the way to the mountain cottage. Because of you Liam had the courage of asking Danielle to come with them, Kristen had gotten closer with Niall and you well you where still falling deeply in love with Louis. A few hours later the bus stoped in front of this big cottage, and you guys all got your bags and ran to it. There was only 4 rooms and they all had queen size beds excpet 1 room that Zayn and Niall had shotguned. You and Kristen where staying in the same room and Louis and Harry in another room togther and Liam and Danielle where left with the last room. After you all setled in you all got dressed and went and have a snow ball fight in the dark. After a while Danielle and Liam went in and sat in front of the fire. Niall and Kristen went in about an hour later and went in your's and Kristens room to watch a movie. There was only you, Louis, Zayn and Harry left outside. It was all quiet and you could not see the three boys anymore. All of a suden someone jumps on you and you scream out of fright. You turn around and see Louis. 
-"Harry and Zayn went and join Liam and Danielle inside. So it's only me and you now."
-"Ha they are boring!"
-"I know I know...You want to go for a walk?"
-"Yeah sure!" You say and he helps you up. You guys walk for about a half hour until you turn around and go back to the cottage it was bout midnight when you got back inside. Everyone was in bed once you guys got inside. You went to your room but Niall had taken your spot in your bed so you grabed your PJ and changed. You headed to Louis room and opened the door.
-"Hey humm...Niall took my spot in my bed...Do you think I can sleep here?"
-"Yeah! Zayn and Harry played a game of poker in Zayn's room and Harry fell asleep there."
-"Thanks!" You exclaim as you crawl in his bed. "I'm actually not that tired..." You say as Louis goes in the bed with you.
-''Yeah me either..." He says and then there was a silence. You lay your head and close your eyes and you feel Louis moving around and then you feel a pillow slam on your face.
-"LOUIS!" You laugh. 
-''What?" He says laying back down as if nothing happened.
-"Fine then you want to play that way!" You say and grab your pillow and hit him.
-"Fine then we will play hard!" He laughs grabbing your pillow and hits you. You guys fight like that for a little while until you hit him in the face and he drops his pillow.
-"Oh no you did not just do that!" He say and starts to chase you down in his room. You are laughing and screaming and so is he. He finaly grabs you and stops you from moving.
-"So what will be the price I have to pay fro what I did?" You ask teasingly.
-"A kiss in the cheeck!"
-"Fine!" You say and kiss him on the cheeck.
-"Hey I think the boys brought a game of twister! You want to play? I think they brought beer to!"
-"That sounds good! I'll get the beer and you the game!" You shout. You both run out of the room and meet in the living room. Louis places the game as you open two beer bottles.   You start to playn and drink your beer. You guys still are playing after two or three drinks. It was both your forth drink and you where in the middle of a game. Louis spins the thing and you try to place your hand on the right spot but fall and make Louis fall over you. You both have a deep stare in the eyes and then slowly get closer and kiss. After a while the kiss gets more passionate. Louis pulls back and says ''I love you (Y/N). I really do...and this is not just a drunk Louis saying this but the normal sober Louis saying this." You look away from him and laugh to yourself.
-"Whats so funny?" He asks
-"It's because I love you too Louis."
-"Well thats a relief!" He says and you laugh. "So will you be my girlfriend?"
-"Of course I will bobear!" You say and kiss him passionatly.
-"I love you boo." He says betwen kisses.
-"I love you to bobear." You say betwen kisses. You both pull back at the same time and look into each others eyes.
-"You tired boo?"
-"Kind of.." You say. It was now 3am.
-"I say we sleep here in front of the fire. I'll get the coverts and pillows while you move the game.
-"Sounds like its a plan." You say and a few minutes later you are both cuddling under the coverts.


The next morning
*Liam's POV*
I wake up with Danielle and go downstairs with her to make some egs and bakon. She goes in the kitchen as I walk to the living room. I spot the two 6 packs of beer on the floor wich 8 of them were open and lying on the ground. I spot the game o twister in a corner and then I see Louis and (y/n) lying and cudling on the ground both sound asleep. At that moment I new that they had finaly told each other. 
A few hours later everyone was awake and all found the same thing as I did in the living room. After a while we where all in the dining room attached to the living room having breakfast. I walk up to the living room and see Louis and (y/n) waking up. I hear them speeking
-"Just saying everything I said last nigth was true..." Louis says.
-"Well me too bobear..." She says back
-"So that means...we are dating?" He asks her.
-"Yes it does." SHe replys kissing him. 
-"FINALY! I KNEW THIS HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" I shout after I see what I just saw. They both get up out of bed and look at me.
-"Well go on tell them!" I exclaim.
-"Fine Liam..." She tells me
-"We are dating!" Louis shouts. Everyone cheer at them and clap at them including me. That was the higlight of my day. Finaly seing two of my best friends finaly telling each other their feelings.


-Thats the end of book 1! Book 2 wont be on Louis but On Kristen. You will get what I am saying once I start to rite it!-

1 comment:

  1. Can I have an Imagine with Louis(: Please it would mean alot! Love All of your Imagines (:

    ReplyDelete