Thursday, June 28, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine (Vivianna)

Imagine- You and the boys where like best friends tight as hell. You were always together. Well you had to always be with them. You were maybe there age but you were their photographer. One day you where all out in the park and it was the middle of the day. You had your camera as alaways and where taking pictures. At one point Louis grabed the camrea and said it was out turn to take pictures since you and Harry where to occupied talking. So he took the camera and began taking pictures. At one point you were walking past a fountain and Zayn and Niall run towards you and Harry and pushed you guys in the fountain.
-"Guys what the hell!?" Harry screams.
-"Sorry I had to! It was a dare!" Niall and Zayn scream while Louis is taking pictures of you two. 
-"Well I admit this is pretty funny but you will be cold if you don't change" Harry says grabing you hand and helping you up. You both walk back to the boys flat that you lived in with them and changed. By the time you had taken a shower and got dresses again you the boys where back at the flat in the living room. As you walk down the stairs you over hear a conversation betwen the boys.
-"Dude why did you not do your move one Vivianna when we pushed you two in the fountain?" Zayn asks
-"Because that not how you do a move idiots!" Harry says.
-''DUDE! Your going to have to start somehow! You like her right!? Well then start doing somwthing about it!" Louis says. At that moment the rest of the conversation went black.  You could only think to yourself he likes me! All this time while I've ben trying to get over him because I tought he would never love me. He loved me back! Without thinking you walk down the stairs and go to the living room.
-"You like me!?" You ask
-"What what?" Harry asks caught of card/
-"Tell me the thrut! Do you like me?" You ask again.
-"Well yeah but you dont have to like me back and well I wanted to tell you but I did not want to ruin the friendship and-" You cut him of with a kiss.
-"Good thing I kept your camera! I can now take a picture of your first kiss!"Liam says and takes a picture of you two
-"So this means..." Harry asks pulling away from the kiss.
-"Yes it does..." You smile at the ground biting you lip.
-"So will you be my girlfriend?"
-"Of course Hazza!" You shout.
-"Good then! Lets go up to my room and watch a movie or something... Just to get away from these idiots that keep taking pictures of us."
-"Haha I think thats a good idea baby."
-"Baby oh I like the sound of that! Let's go Vivi." He says and you both walk up to his room and watch the hunger games again.

2 comments: