Sunday, June 17, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 5 part 4

Imagine part 4-
-"So that's what happened...but humm-" You turn to Harry "-can I speek to you alone in private...like in the bathroom." 
-"Humm" He lifts up his head looking lost "Sure..." And you both get up and walk to the bathroom.


You walk in it and you are standing close to one another. You are both quiet, looking away from one another.
-"Harry..."You say but nothing else wants to come out. All of a sudden without thinking the three words that caused you so much pain and sorrow come out "I love you" you say  but you can hardly hear yourself speeking and don't know if he heard it. You close your eyes for a few seconds and you feel soft lips pressed againts yours.
-"If you love me why did you not tell me after I told you?" He ask you, and you open your eyes.
-"I'm just confused. I'm sorry for hurting you." You tell him still ot looking in his eyes.
-"Hey" He tells you and pulls up your head to look into your eyes. "You have nothing to be sorry of. I was stupid to do that to you knowing what happened."
-"I'm really confused Harry right now, I'm not even sure what my feelings are for you. But I have to try. Can we try for a while and keep it on the down low?" You ask him
-"Of course, if it's what you want then we will do it that way."
-"ok but not even the boys please this week just keep ot to ourselfs?"
-"Yess yess. Comon lets go to bed you look really tired." He puts his arm around you as he opens the door. He walks you to his bed and you both lie down. He closes the curtains, and you fall asleep in his arms.


*Two weeks later, the boys are doing an interview and you stayed on the tour bus."
You turn on the Tv to watch the interview while you are doing your nails.
-We would like to welcome One Direction!" The host anounced. "Hey boys."
-"Hey" They all say at the same time.
-"So how do you guys find the tour so far?"
-"It's really a blast getting to meet directioners around the world and getting to preform and just do what we love." Liam says.
-"But don't you guys ever get tired of that tour bus?"
-"Of course we do. I mean I'm not a big fan of it because there is not much food on it but i make it." Niall says
-"Liam and Louis. How do you guys do spending so much time away from Danielle and Eleoanor?"
-"Well we both manage. I find it hard being away from my love but she comes and visit when she can and I go visit when I can." Louis says
-"Yeah. It's hard and I really miss her and I love her if she is listening. I can wait to see you babe!" He says as he looks at the camera.
-"That's really cute boys. Doesin't Harry get jelous?"
-"Just some times" Harry teases.
-"But Harry it seem like you have a new girl in your life." The host says as she puts up a picture of you and Harry backstage at one of their concert a few days ago and. You take a closer look and you see it's a picture of you and Harry kissing and a second picture were you can clearly see you and Harry holding hands. Holy crap you tell yourself.
-"Oh shit" Harry says without a word.All the boys are looking at him.
-"Can we go to break Please?" Louis ask
The host takes a long look at the boys then agreas to go to break. All the boys run to the dressing room with Harry.
*The boys P.O.V.)
-"What is this?" Liam asks
-"Shit no one was suposed to know" Harry says not paying attention to Liam.
-"Harry what was that picture!?" Liam asks again
-"God I have to talk to her."
-"HARRY!" Liam shouts and Harry looks up at him. "What is this all about??"
-"Look me and (y/n) decided to try going out together. So far everything is going perfectly. No was supposed to know not even you guys."
-"Why would you keep this from us, from me?" Louis asks
-"Because she asked me to keep it a secret." 
*My point of view*
You drop everything, You staring at the screen in shock. Everything that you and Harry haven ben hidding just gone because of paparazzi. At that moment your phone rings.
-"Hello?" You ask
-"Are you ok!?" Gemma says
-"I-I-I" Is all you can say
-"You have to call him. Hun it's now or never this is the moment where your going to have to decide: do you want to get serious with Harry or do you want to go back to James! I can't speek much longer but it's now or never hun you got to choose now." And Gemme hangs up and so do you. You sit there woundering what to do. Your arm slowly reaches out to call Harry.
-"Hello." You here Harry's calm voice.
-"Hey" You say.
-"I swear I did not know and now-" Harry tries to explain but you cut him of.
-"Tell them the truth."
-"What are you sure. What.. wait what that means your choosing me!?" Harry says penty of exictment.
-"Look Harry since the first time I met you I have fallen head over heals for you. I mean yes I loved James but you guys are so different. But right now I want to be with you. Tell them what you want but I love you Harry." You tell him and you feel him smilling at the other end
-"I love you to babe. I have to go see you soon." Harry tell's you and then hangs up after kissing you thru the phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment