Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 5 Part 4

Imagine part 4- You slowly pull back because your phone was riging. 
-"Hello!" You says annoyed.
-"You home now!"
It was Danielle and you had to listen to her. You pick up you stuff and say
-"Zayn I'm so sorry! Danielle wants me home now I really have to go I'll text you later" Saying those last words you were walking out the studio. 
-"What Danielle!" You say as you open the door.
-"It's 11pm! You should be in bed by now! I know you were on a date with your beloved Zayn but there is still a limit! Your in a competition god damn it! You know that your cerfew is 10h30pm! I'm taking away your nights of! For the rest of the week you will be either stretching or going over some moves." Danielle says pissed of and walks to her room. You stand there and finaly go to take your shower and go to bed.
[Danielle's P.O.V.]
She walks into her room to meet Liam in bed waiting for her.
-"Don't you think you were a bit harsh towards her?" Liam says.
-"Maybe but I mean I told her that she had to be home by 10h30pm and it's like what 11h30pm. It's a competition and she knows that she has to wake up at 7 am to go to the studio for 8am." I try to prove my point to Liam.
-"I know but give her a chance hun...she's young and she will learn from her mistakes. Give her a second chance..."
-"I'll think about it..." I say and turn of the light and shutting my eyes.
[Your P.O.V.]
You wake up to your phone vibrating. You open it
-Hey beauty I'm sad we did not get to finish our little dance lesson, but at least I got to spend a while with you. Humm do you think we could talk face to face tonight? We have to talk about what appened...
  Zayn-<3-
You look at the time it was sent [11:50pm], you decide not to reply because you did not know what to tell him. You look at the actual time : it was only 6 am. You decide to get dresses, eat breakfast and head if to the studio. 
[Danielle's P.O.V.]
-"Where has this girl gone now!" I scream looking for (y/n) all thu the house.
-"Hun calm down just eat some food and go to the dance studio. I'm sure she will meet you there." Liam calms me down and I do as he said. 
I walk to the studio and find her dacing.
[Your P.O.V]
-"How long have you ben here?" Danielle asks and you quickly turn around.
-"Humm well my phone was buzzing from a text i received last night and it woke me up. I was not able to sleep so I decieded to comme here."
-"Since when have you ben dancing?"
-"Since like 6:30 am..."
-"Ok. Come sit I want to talk with you..." You do as you were told and sit.
-"Look I'm sorry for last night I was a bit hard on you...I'm giving you one lst chance...You can go hang with Zayn tonight and tomorow and after tomorow for the restof the week but if you come back home late once again. You are going to be in trouble!" Danielle explains.
-"Oh my god really!? Thank you so much!" You say and hug her.
-"So you never told me what hapened last night..."
-"Well I tried to teach him a few hip hop moves but he gave up and then asked to do some salsa. So we did. He gave up to. He says he sucks at dancing. So to chear him up I put on a slow song and put my arms around him. We danced like that for a while without saying a word. I looked into his eyes after a while and we just stared at each other for a while when finaly he kissed me and that when you come in! My phone started to ring and I had to pull away. I was not even able to talk about it you sounded so mad i just grabded my stuff and said bye."
-"Oh darling! I'm so sorry! I would of not done it if you were home on time but did he speek about it...?"
-"Well the reason my phone was vibrating was because I got a text from him 10 minutes before midnight. He said that he was sad I had to leave but he had fun. He said that humm we needed to talk about what happened last night..."
-"Well what did you reply!?"
-"Nothing yet...I don't know what to say..."
-"Well tell him to meet you up at the park in front of my house to talk."
-"You right." You take out your phone and tell Zayn to meet you up at the park at 8h30pm.
You and Danielle get up and continued dancing.


-"Ok Five six seven eight!" You start your dance. Everything is going well until you get to this one dance move that you just can't seem to be able to do.
-"Argg Danielle I can't do it! There is something about this moove! I just can't do it!"
-"Hey hey! calm down look it's not that hard. You know perfect takes practice, and practice takes time!" So Danielle show's you the moove again and you try to do it but fail once more. So Danielle goes next to you and as you are doing the moove, she places you properly. You practice the moove and your dance for a while.
-"Hey are you comming home with me? It's like 5pm and your still dancing..."
-"Naa i'll meet you home...I just can't get this moove right."
-"Fine but don't stay here to long or else you wont be able to dance tomorw."
-"Yeah I know I'll see you soon." You say as Danielle leaves. You practice and practice and practice and before you know it it's 8pm. Good thing Danielle texted you because or else you would of missed you meet up with Zayn. You do the dance one more time and you finally get the moove right! You run and grab all your stuf and shove it in your bag and run home. It was 8h15 when you finally got home. You run to your room and put your hair in a messy bun and grab some jeans and a nice shirt. As you were about to run out the door Danielle stops you.
-"Hey! Don't forget our agreement! And next time your coming home with me! You are going to be dead tomorow at practice!"
-"Yeah I know about the deal I even put an alarm. And hey! atleast I finaly got the moove right!" You shout as you walk out the door. You check your phone and it was 8h25. You start to run/walk to the park. As you come closer to the park you slow your pace down and catch your breath. You see Zayn waiting on a bench and walk up to him. He looked perfect as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment