Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Niall Horan Imagine (Kristen)

Imagine- You and Niall where dating and everything was perfect. You were both just so happy and everything was perfect. Today was the premier of the One Direction movie and you needed to get a dress. You go down town looking for the perfect dress. Your walking thru town and this beautiful dress catches your attention. 
You walk into the store and try it on. It went perfectly with your body. Just as you put it on you got a text from Niall.
-"Hey Pricess! How are you?" You read the text and smile.
-"Hey Baby! I'm good you?" You reply.
-"I'm prefect! Where are you Kristen?" You laugh and reply saying your at this dress store and before you know it there is plenty of screaming girls in front of the store and Niall walks in. You had tried on a few other dresses because when you checked the price tag on the first one you new you could not aford it. You where having some money problems. So you tried on a different dress but did not like it as much as the first one. You try it on and get out of the changing room. Niall sees you and comes and find you.
-"This for tonight?"
-''Well kind of..."
-"No no no! You can't wear this! I can see you don't like it!"
-"It's not my favorite Niall but the dress that I want well I can't aford it. I don't have the money for it. You know I have money problems..."
-"Go try it on now!" He insists. 
-"Fine then... but I can't pay for it." You say sadly and  go try it on again. A few minutes later you walk out and go in front of the mirror. Niall walks behind you and give you a hug from behind. He smiles and says.
-"This is THE one you are wearing tonight!"
-"But Nialler I can't pay for it!"
-"I'll pay for it baby!"
-"What no! You can't do that for me! You do enough for me already."
-"I'll do anything for you Princess! Now go get changed so I can pay for this and go do some shoe's and accesorie's!"
-"This is why I love you baby!" You say and kiss him. You guys get the rest of the things and head back home. Niall and you got ready and head out to meet the boys. At the red carpet premier. You looked perfect and Niall kept on reminding you. The red carpet was perfect and everyone kept on saying you were perfect. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Can you write me an #Imagine with Niall?!
    My name is Florence but he could call me Flo(:
    Thanks!(: xx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you write 1 for me and niall?
    My name is safi but he could call me sapphire.
    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete