Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Harry Styles Imagine 5 Part 7

Imagine Part 7-
"Hello?" He says.
-"Hey James..." You reply shyly.
-"Hey (y/n)! How is tour with Harry?" He says trying to sound happy but you felt something was rong.
-"It's really fun so far. I never taught I'd be saying this but I miss school."
-"Oh yeah humm me to." You really felt like something was rong.
-"So James...hows the whole finding yourself thing working out for you?"
-"Well I think I found my passion."
-"What is that?"
-"Well hum, I want to be an artist." (James was always a very sporty artsy person. He danced, played guitare, played piano, and he rote songs.)
-"And it took this whole trip to figure that out!" You try to keep your calm.
-"Well kind of. My parents always wanted me to be a lawyer or doctor, or something important, but I never really taught of what I wanted to do, and well I'd love to preform."
-"Well I'm glad you found your passion James." You say calming down.
-"Yeah, and well since I know you sing... I was woundering if you'd like to partner up with me?"
-"Sorry...I'm not really sure of that. I only rite songs. Anyways, I already know what I want to do. I'm going to be a designer. I'm going to open my own clothing line and you know all of this I told you."
-"I know I know I had to try. Humm I have to go."
-"Wait James..."
-"Yeah?"
-"Where are you right now? Because I'm in LA with the boys."
-"I'm in Phoenix."
-"Humm cool because..."
-"Because what?"
-"I need to talk to you. And this can't wait a whole year. Where can I meet you?"
-"Humm well I have a gig at a small club in Phoenix tomorow night. You can come and see my show and after the gig we could go back to my hotel and talk about watever you want to talk to me about."
-"Yeah sure that sounds good." You tell him and he gives you the instructions of where to meet him. You hang up and turn to Eleanor.
-"I'm leaving to Phoenix..."
-"What!?"
-"Yeah that's where James is right now."
-"Well as I said before I will come with you."
-"Thanks Eleanor. But I'm more worried about Harry right now..."
-"It will be fine. I'm telling you." 
You put your phone away and you and Eleanor walk back to the meeting spot.
-"Hey Baby!" You hear Louis scream to Eleanor as he runs to kiss her.
You stand not mooving just looking for Harry. All of a sudden you feel someone grab your waiste.
-"Hey cuty pie" Harry whispers in your ear.
-"Hey Hazza." You tell him and kiss him on teh cheeck.
-"I'm taking you out before we have to go to the concert."
-"Oh where are we going?"
-"It's a suprise!" He turns you around and kisses you then runs of.
-"Harry! Come back!" You laugh and run after him. After a while you find him at the park.
-"Finaly! I found you" You walk towards him.
-"Yeap!" He says as you garb his hand. Wanting to savor these last moments with him before you go see James. "Follow me!" He tells you and pulls you foward. You walk a while and then you see a blanket with a picnic basket.
-"Aww thanks Haz" You hug him.
You both spend a wounderful afternoon and finaly he tells you that you have to go back to the bus to go to the concert.


*In the tour bus*
-"Comon Haz we have to go!" Liam screams.
-"You coming babe?" Harry asks you.
-"Humm I'll meet you inside Haz. I have my back stage pass and all so I'll see you in a few." You tell him and he kisses you on the cheeck and runs of.


*A few minutes before the concert.*
-Eleanor's P.O.V-
-"WHERE IS SHE!" Harry screams.
-"Harry she will come but now we have to go on stage" Zayn says.
-"No! What if something happened to her!?" Harry is almost crying now.
-"Harry we have no time we have 10 minutes till we go on stage." Liam tell's him.
-"That's enough time! Look I'll just go check in the tour bus and I'll go get her!" Harry insists.
-"Fine then but if your late I'm so killing you!" Liam finaly accepts.


-Harry's P.O.V-
I run out of the dressing room and to the bus. The driver opens the door and I walk in screaming -"(y/n)! (y/n)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment