Saturday, June 9, 2012

Zayn Malik Imagine 5 part 5

Imagine part 5- You walk up to him.
-"Hey! Sorry I'm sort of late... I was practicing a dance moove at the studio and only got home by 8h15. I kind of lost track of time."
-"It's all good beautiful!Your only five minutes late I can wait" He says and gives you a wink. You sart to walk. You both were avoiding the subject of what happened last night. Finally you hear your ringtone. You look at it. You tell Zayn you had to go. You started to walk away mad at yourself for not talking about the kiss to Zayn. You were about five minutes away from home when someone grabs your hand.
-"Zayn!" You say starteled "What are you doing here?"
-"I forgot something..." He says and kisses you.
-"Zayn..." You whisper but before you know it he was of and disapered in the dark. You arrive home exactly at 10h30pm.
-"So...?" Danielle says as you walk thru the door.
-"Well nothing!" You says as you sit down on the couch next to her. "We both avoided the subject the whole time. My phone rang and I left." 
-"Aww really?"
-"But wait there is more... when I was about  5 minutes aways from home, Zayn came out of no where and grabed my hand and said he forgot something. He pulled me closer and kissed me, but before I could do anything, he ran of and disapered into the dark! Like what the hell!?!" You tell Danielle.
-"He did what now! That jerk! How just argg! I'm so mad at him!" Danielle says and hugs you.  "Just go to bed everything will be fine. Anyways you need your rest you worked really hard today." You do as you were told take a bath and fall asleep in bed.  
The next morning you wake up and do your normal rutine. Get dreses do your hair and clean you room then go downstairs and eat breafast. As you go down stairs you over hear Danielle and Liam.
-"Why would Zayn act this way?" Danielle tells Liam.
-"I don't know. He told me about the dance/date and that they kissed but nothing else." 
-"But like running after her kissing her and running of in the dark?! Something is up with him! I mean this is killing her! She likes him and this kissing and running of thing is not normal!" There was a moment of silence.
-"Fine I promised Zayn I would not tell anyone but here it goes....Zayn did tel me he liked her but at the same time she is like a sister to him. He does not know for sure how he feels about her. Like when they were dancing he kissed her because it was an in the moment thing he told me but I don't beleive that, and well last night he told me he kissed her because he wanted to know if he felt something when he kissed her..."
-"Well did he feel something!?"
-"He does not know...I think he is very confused right now..."
The conversation continued but it was all a blur, your eyes were teared up, so you grabed your bag and ran of without eating anything. You ran toward the studio because the only way you new how to express you emotions was to dance. Thats what you did. You put on some music closed the door and just danced while crying. After a while you could not dance anymore you were to  tired. You had turned off the lights and sat down in the corner and started to cry. A half hour later Danielle walks thru the door and sees you.
-"Hun! Oh god!" She runs towards you
-"Is it thru?" You ask trying to look at her.
-"Oh you heard what me and Liam were talking about this morning...." You start to cry even harder.
-"Im sorry hun...I heard the conversation on the phone..." She tells you and you run off. You run and run until you reach the park.
[Danielle P.O.V.]
-"Holly crap Liam! you have to go and talk to Zayn right now! She is dying! She over heard us this morning! Now!!!" I tell him thru the phone trying to run after her.
[Liam P.O.V.]
-"ZAYN!!! My house NOW!" Liam tells Zayn thru the phone.
A few minutes later Zayn walks thru the door.
-"Dude what rong you seamed upset" 
-"Well yes I am really upset right now Zayn!"
-"What did I do!?"
-"Break her heart thats what she did! She know about your little thing and she is heart broken so dude next time think twice before you make a girl think you love her." And Liam walks away.
[Zayn's P.O.V.]
"Do I love her...I have only known her for a while now? Should I take the risk on going out with the perfect girl...and either fall in love with her or break her heart?" Zayn thinks to himself at home. 
*Ring Ring* He gets up and picks up his phonw. It's Liam. He sounds really upset so Zayn goes over to Liam.
Zayn walks thru de door, and Liam starts to lecture him and on the spot it hits him. " I have to take the chance, or else I might miss out on the one..." 
-"LIAM! Where is she right now!?!'
-"Humm I think she is at the park with Danielle...Why?" But before Zayn could say anything he was of to the park.
A few minutes later Zayn is walking thru the park with a single rose in his hands.
-"(y/n)!"
[Your P.O.V.]
You turn around to find Zayn looking at you with a single rose. You turn to Danielle
-"What should I do?" You whisper
-"You guys need to talk..." She whispers to you. "I am gonna head home. Don't forget your curfew!" And she walk off. Before you know it she is already gone.
-"Humm hi..." Zayn tell's you. "I got this for you.." He says and hands you the single rose.
-"Hi..."You tell him taking the rose.
-"Look before you say anything, I need to say this. I know I messed up...I messed up so much. Look I may not know how I feel right now. I am really lost but I know that I want to take a chance to fall completly in love with you. So do you think you can give a me second chance to make it up to you. Do you think I can kiss you right now and call you my girlfriend?"
-"Zayn...I'm touched but... I think you should of started with that..." You put your hands around his neck and bring him closer as he puts his hands around your waiste and kisses you. You walk hand in hand until you get home. You walk inside and go to the living room and watch TV. You are playing with Zayn's hair and he is holding you tight giving you kisses on the cheek now and then telling you this was the best choice he ever made.
Danielle and Liam walk thru the door way
-"Oh well what do we have here" Liam says
-"Oh hey guys!" You and Zayn say in sinc
-"Soo what happening here?" Danielle asks
-"Oh hum ya we are dating we made up kissed and dating yeah just the usual stuff."
-"Holalala Zayn and (y/n) sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g...." Liam sings teasingly and leaves. You and Zayn laugh and kiss.He turns off the TV as he sees you falling asleep and brings up in your bed and sleeps next to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment